Trade Your Clothing/Backpack Items from DST for Metal! (TF2) -Closed-

dude I think you are overpaying... I do know that TF2 items are practically worthless due to the inflation but DST items are completely free and you can't make any money off of any of them at all! meanwhile you actually can make money off of TF2 items...

*shrugs* what do I know though?

The thing is I want to give people profit. I have no use what so ever for these keys and metal.

So I'd like to give people a chance if they don't like their items or can't trade it for something for them to at least get some profit.

But in all, this is just to give some variety to this trading community. We do got people who trade for other skins, we got someone who is trading for CS:GO skins, and I'm giving metal.

This allows others to get the things they want.

STATUS UPDATE: So a lot of people have been mistaking my post as an offer of DST items for TF2 items, I'd like to say that I am not doing that 'nor going to start a system based on it as many people have been either spamming me with trade offers based on that or adding me for negotiating. The reason for this is because if I ever decide to do this I'd be left with no items what so ever.

Sorry to those who have gotten confused.

UPDATE: 

• I'm back for more trades!

- Changed all of the prices of Classy items to 2 Ref (3 Ref before) due to stock being drained quickly.

- Changed the Price of a Spiffy Back Pack to 6 Ref (8 Ref Before)

- Decreased the Stock Limit of Distinguished items to 3 (5 Before)

- Decreased the Stock Limit of Elegant items to 2 (4 Before)

• Updated the current non-acceptable items.

UPDATE:

- Changed the price of the Trench Coat to 8 Refined Metal (Prev: 12)

- Changed the price of the Distinguished Items to 1 Key (Prev:2 Keys)

- Changed the price of the Distinguished Formal Body Shell to 10 Refined Metal (Prev: 1 Key)

If you have any questions on why I've made these changes, PM me here or add me on Steam.

MASSIVE UPDATE:

Due to people who have pure commons/classy items from just trying out the game for a little while and being unable to trade their items from they're inventory so they can get Refined Metal / Keys or just have a clean inventory from DST, I have removed the "Limit" so they may trade their items.

For those who don't understand, I'll be accepting unlimited amount of items from now on. (This can change if something happens but for now it'll stay.)

-Happy Trading!

TF2 is a mess now, thanks to Volvo. But after some months I think I'll give it another try, my friends are begging me to play with them :D
So it's nice to see someone giving metal for those ugly, common clothes :) Thanks and good luck with trading :)

EDIT:
Items not available for trade. Wut. Gonna send you offer again.

Archived