[Caves beta] Clothes not showing up in game.

Title says all.

My skins stopped showing up in game, and i already have:

Checked to make sure i'm in caves beta

checked collection

checked steam inventory

disabled all mods

restarted the game

so, what do I do? I worked hard and played for a while (and traded a fair amount) for my skins/clothes.

EDIT: Restarting my computer or the game doesn't help.

log.txt

• Developer

@Chaos2, thanks for reporting this issue and posting. I checked and made sure, you still have your items, but for some reason were not able to connect to the item server in the game. We're looking into the issue now.

In the meantime, can you let us know if you've made any hardware or software configuration changes recently? Or if anyone on your network has made any changes to your router?

• Developer

Am I understanding correctly that your items show up fine in your steam inventory, but not in game? Your log shows you failing to connect to https://items.kleientertainment.com/ - can you try visiting that URL manually? (You should get a 404, that's fine. If you get some other error please let me know).

If you get the 404, please try restarting your game in case it was just a transitory issue with your internet access.

Am I understanding correctly that your items show up fine in your steam inventory, but not in game? Your log shows you failing to connect to https://items.kleientertainment.com/ - can you try visiting that URL manually? (You should get a 404, that's fine. If you get some other error please let me know).

If you get the 404, please try restarting your game in case it was just a transitory issue with your internet access.

Tried that, since i'm on internet explorer i can't tell what error it was, but i suspect it was simple 404/or my internet is acting up.

Also, i've restarted my game and even disconnected and reconnected to the internet but no dice.

Archived