Unending

Blewcheese

(Moving on then.)

Sirus's vision suddenly starts to fade.  He tumbles out of midair and lands on the ground with a crash.  More of the creatures spill out of the ruins, gathering up their unconscious victims and carrying them across the bridges.

When they wake up, they're in the middle of the large central platform, surrounded by more of the figures.  Their masks wear a variety of expressions; smiles, frowns, faces twisted in anger...almost every conceivable emotion is there.  Their clothes are identical.  The friendly, smiling one who incapacitated them is also there, waiting for them to wake up.

As Kate slept, faint recollections began to resurface. They weren't memories so much as fragments linked together by feelings. Confusion. Fear. Two bodies. Blood. Fire. The smell of burning flesh...

Kate woke screaming, still trying to process seeing Vilsig and Thomas's guts on the floor as flames quickly flared up on her body again. Her eyes darted, confused and panic stricken, from masked figure to masked figure.

(Thomas's injuries aren't that severe, his intestines are just hanging out a bit.)

Kate's flames flicker out and die as soon as they start.  "It's okay!  You don't have to be scared."  The smiling figure says.  "We're not gonna hurt you!"

Hey Blew, nice seeing'  you guys... 

Mind if I butt in? I finally got round to the forums again and my RP is kinda sloooooow...

If you don't mind...

Name: Julian Rendriam

Race: Looks human...

History: Takes more than that to reveal my past...

Personality: Tsundere. To most, distant, quiet, unapproachable. to close friends and even lovers, ardent and caring. Quick- Witted, She's been very strange recently, warming up a lot, and being rather touchy-feely, which she normally isn't. Friends say that these are "phases", and older ones say that she never used to have them. 

Appearance: A 17/18 year old girl. Wears black knee-high boots, crisis-crossed ribbons over black tights, and a long skirt. Her hair is "bouncy" and light, and held together with a bow that hides <NOOOOOPE, Not yet>. Wears a black shirt and (presumably) has strapped her chest.  Very pale, claims to not be goth/emo/vamp/whatever. Has a single-edged rectangular sword that ends without a point, and has what looks like a grappling hook gun across her back (although she's never used it)

Strengths: Abnormally quick and agile, and can create "jokers" of herself, which can be solid or smoke-like. She vanishes for a short time after popping one, and they can last for hours if not destroyed. She can control them however...
Weaknesses: The "jokers" reduce her intelligence and strength for each one deployed. One has no effect, five hinders her problem-solving noticeably, twenty turns her into a drooling idiot. 

Edited by Dannyrulx

"Yes. Hopefully it wont bother us anymore. I think the camp is right beyond those trees." Judas pointed his dagger ahead. "They might still be there. If they are, watch out for the mechanised abomination. And dont talk or listen to the little one since she... Well, she saw my face."

The Rock with Thomas had remained relatively silent.

(THAT DOES IT.

I'm going to talk to JoeW about this. Notifications DO NOT WORK AT ALL.)

Sirus rebooted his systems after a moment or two, overhearing what the figure had said. He pretended to still be out of it, however.

Edited by Silentdarkness1
Forgot something. Like an actual post, per'say.

Just now, Silentdarkness1 said:

(THAT DOES IT.

I'm going to talk to JoeW about this. Notifications DO NOT WORK AT ALL.)

(I've noticed that on some of the threads that were created before the change, sometimes the notifications work and sometimes they don't. It's weird.

I'm also still not getting notifications from status updates.)