Unending

Blewcheese

32 minutes ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

(Idk, Battal. Having your guts spilled sounds like the grim reaper's calling card, if you know what I mean.)

*cough cough* Magic *cough cough*

Just respond to the current events.  Things will make sense soon.

(Silent, Blew hasn't been on since Monday.  He left me in control of the portal group, and I am going to decide what happens to them next.  You are in control of the overworld group.  You decide what happens to them.)

(And if it's so important, yes it's an illusion, yes he can feel the pain of it, and no, he is not going to die.  Now can we move on?)

(Regardless of that, I find that talking to him calms me down when i'm about to blow a head gasket and do something really dumb. Still going to find him and talk to him. He has to at least pop onto Skype at some point.

Battal, that's still not cool. You may be ready to turn up the edginess to OW I CUT MYSELF ON THE EDGE levels, but the others might not. Do you wish upon yourself a crummy juncture insanity? Because that's not gonna bear well on sanity.)

you're already driving me insane

We've gone 70 pages with almost nothing happening.  We've had one hound attack, a town full of getting sidetracked, and character development.  Now, everything's established.  The pieces are in place.  The next step is doing something with what we've established or the RP will die.  This is basic storytelling.

(There's basic storytelling, then there's just cranking the sheer madness up to 11. Battal, this is the latter, not the former. I'll deal with it this time, but things are going to get very, very bad if this happens again. *points at Lefay with a hundred fingers* )

Lefay's eyes went wide in shock. The stress started to get to her, fear setting in. She yelled in surprise and fear, putting her hands up to her head. More memories started to resurface. A shadowy monster, striking at two humans, one male, one female. Blood, guts and goo.

(OK, so, my understanding of what's going on at the moment is:

The first group, consisting of Lefay, Mina, Judas, Famen, The Illustrator, and whatever L's characters' name is, have gathered a bunch of food and are now setting off to find Tiresias. We're ignoring the John Cena part.

The second group, consisting of Vilsig, Kate, Tiresias, the generic man, Thomas, and Sirus, have come upon ruins that at first appeared friendly and inviting, but one of the inhabitants has suddenly turned on them and sliced open Thomas and Vilsig, spilling their guts on the ground. They are still alive as apparently this is an illusion, but they are still very much in pain. Kate has, as expected, is screaming her head off and lit herself into a big ball of fire. Sirus, Tiresas, and the generic man have get to react to the sudden deboweling.)

• Like 1

(Peace, yall. I'm here.

Ignore the John Cena, it was actually an unkown creature. However, to maintain momentum, lets just have this happen)

The beast was shrouded in darkness, though Judas could discern it was extremely tall, and wore a long robe of sorts. Its glowing white eyes were the size of dinner plates, transfixed on what he assumed was an owls head,  gazing down on his helpless body. It raised an arm almost as long as the beast was tall, and flashed talons the length of knives.

Moments before the beast struck Judas  it turned to Mena, Lefay, and Famen in surprise. Its glowing white eyes looked in all directions, before settling on looking directly at the group. Suddenly, it turned backwards and ran clumsily deep into the fog, until it disappeared from sight. Moments after, the fog began flowing faster and faster towards the direction the beast ran, until it was gone, shrinking around the beast and eventually disappearing into its cloak moments before it passed a thick line of bushes.

Judas stood up and looked the bushes the beast ran into. "Well, that was certainly something."

(Sorry for stirring up **** with the John Cena crap)

Edited by wxps350
  • Like 1