Some witch be messin with ma server list

So,

I open DST in PC A and it shows me the server list with a lot of servers like usual.

I open DST in PC B and it shows me 11 servers. It even says 'Showin 11 biatches out of A FREAKING LOTTA SERVERS THAT ARE HIDDEN FOR SOME REASON'

Obviously my filters are the same and yada yada yada. So, what up?

As of right now (considering I'm posting not too long ago from your post,) if I fiddled with my filters, the only filter option that would cause only being able to see exactly 11 servers is if I specifiy I wanted the server to be in the spring time. settign pvp to yes also significantly reduces the servers I see to 6.

You're absoloutely sure all your filters are exactly the same? Take a seccond look to humor me.

*edit. you should defidently take the above ppls advice first.

As of right now (considering I'm posting not too long ago from your post,) if I fiddled with my filters, the only filter option that would cause only being able to see exactly 11 servers is if I specifiy I wanted the server to be in the spring time. settign pvp to yes also significantly reduces the servers I see to 6.

You're absoloutely sure all your filters are exactly the same? Take a seccond look to humor me.

*edit. you should defidently take the above ppls advice first.

I will look at the filters again.

Archived