Red Gems?

Hey guys how do I aquire a red gem so I can make myself invincible?

You get them from Hell hounds, and it doesn't make you invincible. You use it to craft an amulet which is only a one time use that revives you upon death. Once you die it's used up and you'll have to make another. It will also only work if you have it equipped to your armor slot, that means no armor and no backpack if you decide to use it. Edited by vinchon

Your name..Seriously....I hope you arent going to use that...Also,Its Red Gem + 10 Gold Nuggets ,for a amulet , wich is pretty bad,considering you can make a non-body slot amulet,From 4 Beard hair,4 Cooked Meat and some boards.Thats more cost-efficient,but requires 16 Days of survival as wilson for 2.You should really make effigies,instead of amulet.If,you can find it in a grave.

A Meat Effigy is minimum twelve days of survival for Wilson, since you get three beard hair for eight days, and then one beard hair for four days. But same idea, amulets are only good for when you are going up against a boss or something. Even then, you need to be quick to switch the amulet for the log suit before dying.

A Meat Effigy is minimum twelve days of survival for Wilson, since you get three beard hair for eight days, and then one beard hair for four days. But same idea, amulets are only good for when you are going up against a boss or something. Even then, you need to be quick to switch the amulet for the log suit before dying.

i dont think you would have enough time to realize you should switch to the amulet when the boss would kill you. unless you dont use a kiting-strategy. id more use it when you accidently attracted to many enemys. a logsuit wont save you when you cant kite or defeat these damn warrior-spiders.