[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

40 minutes ago, zee_dragon said:

Ban ARF because You're not wrong but it's still confusing.

Ban ZD because confusion is an emotion, and emotions come from the brain which is an organ. You know what else is an organ? Livers, which are harmed by the host drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, which is the cause of drunk driving.

1 hour ago, A Random Furry said:

Ban ZD because confusion is an emotion, and emotions come from the brain which is an organ. You know what else is an organ? Livers, which are harmed by the host drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, which is the cause of drunk driving.

giphy(16).gif.61d5879d6fef022bdf1f21a73973a3cd.gif

Ban ARF because do you really think a child would be drinking?

4 hours ago, zee_dragon said:

Ban ARF because It only makes everything more confusing.

Ban zee for not being more forceful about stopping a roleplaying charlie.

(Seriously. I've been told off for roleplaying Rosalina several times and while i do now understand why i should not be roleplaying, it pains me to see other people roleplaying when I cannot lol)

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban zee for not being more forceful about stopping a roleplaying charlie.

(Seriously. I've been told off for roleplaying Rosalina several times and while i do now understand why i should not be roleplaying, it pains me to see other people roleplaying when I cannot lol)

Ban GetNerfedOn becasue yes yes I get it.

1 minute ago, zee_dragon said:

giphy(18).gif.37f1b2ebd3d7df1866ec94480e4730f1.gif

Ban GNO because first, I throw them into a pit of rattlesnakes and turn up the temperature to 116 F. Secondly I am tired and therefore I am going to bed. Thirdly, Ban ARF for not deep-throatin' the cake.

Ban ZD because throats are susceptible to throat cancer and throat cancer is very bad.

1 minute ago, zee_dragon said:

giphy(18).gif.37f1b2ebd3d7df1866ec94480e4730f1.gif

Ban GNO because first, I throw them into a pit of rattlesnakes and turn up the temperature to 116 F. Secondly I am tired and therefore I am going to bed. Thirdly, Ban ARF for not deep-throatin' the cake.

Ban Zee for keeping themselves up

Just now, A Random Furry said:

Ban ZD because throats are susceptible to throat cancer and throat cancer is very bad.

Ban ARF for also having a throat

Archived