[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

17 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban ARF because I don't see the logical aim of their statement

Ban GNO because, well, let's refer to my past self:

4 hours ago, A Random Furry said:

-this thread called "Make Up an Odd Reason to ban the person above you", Which means the weirder the better.

Ban Charlie Dark because they are a part of a secret group of aliens that have come to this planet in search of a way to save their species. Here's my proof. Two days ago i found a piece of paper taped to a road sign with scotch tape in the rain saying, "Were did the stairs go?" clearly this was a test sent by the government to see if the aliens could decipher this message. So i tried to decipher it, but i could not because all of the problems with it were screaming at me! Why would they use scotch tape!? Why would they put paper up in a rainstorm!? Why did they say "Were" instead of "Where"?! I didn't understand any of it! So i went back home. Upon reaching my house i turned on my TV. An ad came on for a cereal called "Albert sugar blasters". At first it seemed to be a regular ad, but then I noticed something... A kid in the background of the commercial was drinking something out of a mug with this written on it: This is my ____. I could not see what came after, other than an M after the "my". So I did some digging. In my backyard, to be more specific.I found an old time capsule that I was forced to make back in grade 3. Inside it i found what I had been looking for... Nothing. I did not find anything. This made me sad. To stop my sadness I decided to have a nice bowl of Albert Sugar Blasters™! It tasted great! Buy Albert Sugar Blasters today!

What was I talking about again?

28 minutes ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Ban Charlie Dark because they are a part of a secret group of aliens that have come to this planet in search of a way to save their species. Here's my proof. Two days ago i found a piece of paper taped to a road sign with scotch tape in the rain saying, "Were did the stairs go?" clearly this was a test sent by the government to see if the aliens could decipher this message. So i tried to decipher it, but i could not because all of the problems with it were screaming at me! Why would they use scotch tape!? Why would they put paper up in a rainstorm!? Why did they say "Were" instead of "Where"?! I didn't understand any of it! So i went back home. Upon reaching my house i turned on my TV. An ad came on for a cereal called "Albert sugar blasters". At first it seemed to be a regular ad, but then I noticed something... A kid in the background of the commercial was drinking something out of a mug with this written on it: This is my ____. I could not see what came after, other than an M after the "my". So I did some digging. In my backyard, to be more specific.I found an old time capsule that I was forced to make back in grade 3. Inside it i found what I had been looking for... Nothing. I did not find anything. This made me sad. To stop my sadness I decided to have a nice bowl of Albert Sugar Blasters™! It tasted great! Buy Albert Sugar Blasters today!

What was I talking about again?

Ban DrMcGillacactus because what in tarnation did I just witness

Archived