What/where is the code for an event of something being crafted or prototyped?

I asked a similar question way back, but I can't find the topic from my profile. So here's my situation.

I'm working on fiddling around with a variation of the component kramped.lua. I want to change its purpose from causing events when things are KILLED to causing events when things are CRAFTED or PROTOTYPED.

So I noticed this code:

self.inst:ListenForEvent( "killed", function(inst,data) self:onkilledother(data.victim) end )

and this code:

function Danger:onkilledother(victim) --assigns value based on victim, learn to assign value based on item crafted		if victim.prefab == "pigman" then			if not victim.components.werebeast or not victim.components.werebeast:IsInWereState() then				self:OnNaughtyAction(3)			end		elseif victim.prefab == "babybeefalo" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(6)		elseif victim.prefab == "teenbird" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(2)		elseif victim.prefab == "smallbird" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(6)		elseif victim.prefab == "beefalo" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(4)		elseif victim.prefab == "crow" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(1)		elseif victim.prefab == "robin" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(2)		elseif victim.prefab == "robin_winter" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(2)		elseif victim.prefab == "butterfly" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(1)		elseif victim.prefab == "rabbit" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(1)		elseif victim.prefab == "tallbird" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(2)		elseif victim.prefab == "bunnyman" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(3)		elseif victim.prefab == "penguin" then			self:OnNaughtyAction(2)		end	endend

So I've managed to figure out how to set up the functions for various things being crafted or prototyped, but I don't know what event to "listen" for and what data that event contains(item crafted?).

Any tips?

@goldfish911, scripts/components/builder

self.inst:PushEvent("buildstructure", { item = prod, recipe = recipe }) self.inst:PushEvent("builditem", { item = prod, recipe = recipe }) 

Thanks!

So if I changed that first line in the OP to this:

self.inst:ListenForEvent( "builditem", function(inst,data) self:onbuiltitem(data.itembuilt) end )

it would take the item that was created and put it in the function "onbuiltitem" as an argument?