Like Rabbits

Spiders seem to breed like rabbits. Berries now too... Rabbits, on the other hand, seem to breed slower than rocks. Maybe the insane berry respawn could be nerfed a bit and supplemented with a little rabbit respawn?

And it'd be nice if those giant spiders had some kind of natural predators. They're looking a lot like apex predators themselves. Maybe other monsters could get a vs-spiders buff. I've seen several servers rapidly turn into charred, resource-depleted wastelands that alternate between vast barren plains or fields of stone, and dense, spider-infested berry forests. Am I the only one seeing this trend?

You are the apex predator. Will you assert your dominance on the playing field or just kinda sorta ask someone else to do something about it on the forums?

I dig the rabbit suggestion though. With the wanton destruction of resources in DST, damn near everything should be renewable one way or another.

I dig the rabbit suggestion though.

Phrasing!

No?

With the wanton destruction of resources in DST, damn near everything should be renewable one way or another.

How about making the rabbit as renewable as the mole? capture one, release it to the wild, and it makes another burrow. Boom, problem solved. 

Phrasing!

No?

u goddit

How about making the rabbit as renewable as the mole? capture one, release it to the wild, and it makes another burrow. Boom, problem solved. 

That's one way of going about it, I'm down for anything though so long as they're renewable.

Plus whenever a prestihatitator randomly spawns a rabbit as they occasionally do it would increase rabbit population further!

Maybe dead rabbits could drop fetuses that could be crafted into rabbits using beard hair and poop.

Somehow I have a feeling that if Klei said no to cannibalism, they'll definitely so no to dead rabbit fetuses. 

Archived