[Gameplay] - Beefalos on the water

XirmiX

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Issue Title: Beefalos on the water
Issue Description: When a herd of beefalos are nearby a water, typically herding on a land bridge, upon mating season some will spawn over the water (as baby beefalos, of course). Then they'll stay there, on the ocean and might eventually overpopulate the world because you can't reach them to get rid of them. Also the manure they loot on the ocean stays and does not sink. Here's a screenshot of the bug: 2j4rek5.jpg

Steps to Reproduce: Just generate a new world in hopes that a herd will be located near or on a land bridge and after a mating season or a few that a beefalo would spawn over the ocean.

Might as well report a bug that's been reported somewhere around 200 times, right?

Seriously though, this has existed since the dawn of the game, I don't think we'll be getting a fix all too soon.

Unless they let us jump in the ocean and make mobs on water drown. Also would be nice if the frogs after a frog rain (at dusk) would jump in the ocean. So that it makes sense that the world isn't dominated by frogs.

Unless they let us jump in the ocean and make mobs on water drown. Also would be nice if the frogs after a frog rain (at dusk) would jump in the ocean. So that it makes sense that the world isn't dominated by frogs.

I always assumed this was intended to make the frog rains more "difficult" (ie: annoying).

Seriously though, this has existed since the dawn of the game
 Wait does this mean that those beefalo are...BEEFALO JESUS PRAISE BEEFALO JESUS HE GAVE US MANURE TO MAKE FARMS AND MANURE AND BONE BITS TO MAKE BUCKET O POOP TO PUT ON OUR FARMS PRAISE TO THEM PRAISE...sorry I just had to. ;-;

Archived