tumblr_npd710AVy11u3gmyco1_400.pngtumblr_npd710AVy11u3gmyco2_400.png

Monst3r has a not-so-secret cache of bad photos of the mercs–he collects consucky photography of anyone and will actually buy it for a quick penny. The only person not in his repetoire is Gladstone. It is literally impossible to get a bad photo of Gladstone. She is the Barney Stinson of Invisible Inc.

Only Nika and Banks so far. Expect more to be uploaded to this specific post--this is sort of a warm-up for the "mega-video" I'm working on.

Hahahahaha! That's awesome XD Those expression are great!

477jarql.jpg

Where is the elevator?!

Wow. Your pencil linework is really nice. I really liked the flow in this piece

More practice :-) I think I'm getting the hang of this style :-)

Here is everyone's favourite EMP hacker. I have yet to come up with an explanation for the stoned expression, but it could just be him doing his 'absent minded professor lost in thought' thing. XD

post-465227-0-62944900-1433523254_thumb.

More practice :-) I think I'm getting the hang of this style :-)

Here is everyone's favourite EMP hacker. I have yet to come up with an explanation for the stoned expression, but it could just be him doing his 'absent minded professor lost in thought' thing. XD

attachicon.gifXu2.png

You are getting better! Looks really cool! :D

Very cool. My first thought was, "I wonder if White Castle is still open, and if Central will swing by when we're done here?

Very cool. My first thought was, "I wonder if White Castle is still open, and if Central will swing by when we're done here?

Hm, in a corporate controlled future, will White Castle will be owned by FTM?

You are getting better! Looks really cool!  :grin:

Thanks!  :-) I'm really having a blast with the art stuff now. MOAR ART!

post-465227-0-67985400-1433557652_thumb.

Dr. Xu spends too much time thinking whether or not he'll be able to get his White Castle burgers after a mission. And not only that, more often than not, Dr. Xu has been trailed by Corporate Enforcers whenever he uses his own credit information to make his purchases. It's gotten so bad he's started using a false name to throw Enforcers off to satisfy his White Castle addiction.

Also, yes, this is the best things ever. Thanks to all you amazing artists.

Hahahahaha! That's awesome XD Those expression are great!

Yo, thank you! Your art is awesome as well; I'm always happy to see everybody posting so much fantastic work!

It's gotten so bad he's started using a false name to throw Enforcers off to satisfy his White Castle addiction.

All I can think of is Avatar: The Last Airbender...

"You might want to think of a better... cover name. Try Lee. There's a million Lee's." -Piandao, Sokka's Master

White Castle????? White Castle

... I've never actually BEEN to White Castle orz

I'll be honest, I had to Google to find out what a White Castle was.

Love the body language in those hands, you can tell Xu's so incredibly pleased with his acquisition.

It's funny, I've actually been to White Castle. It's definitely an Eastern United States thing. I remember going to it in New York. Its best thing is the tiny burgers it has, they call them sliders. They're quite delicious too. So yes, it's probably the most ridiculous thing ever, but oh my goodness Dr. Xu just enjoying White Castle sliders looks just hilarious.

Disclaimer: I've never been there either, though I've had sliders at other places and was never disappointed.

My comment was (as everybody probably knows but hey just in case) a reference to the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle which is surprisingly funny for a movie about 2 stoners on a quest for burgers.

And that pic of Tony with the White Castle bag is hilarious!

Cool topic with cool people. And I love that internationale outline! 

I'm working on copying Invisible Inc.'s style, and I did that younger version of Monst3r:

pjYLwso.png

That was the easy part, I just have to pick the exact colors of the original portrait and put it in the exact same place. Now I'm going to do the body... 

I am in love with this thread I swear (ironically i saw most of these fanarts in the tag on tumblr right before i got on the forums to see all this lmao)

@ TurntDecker: I'm in love with those weird faces and I will forever love you if you draw Internationale making some strange face that I will forever laugh at.

(i feel so late replying to this thread ._. )

Cool topic with cool people. And I love that internationale outline! 

I'm working on copying Invisible Inc.'s style, and I did that younger version of Monst3r:

pjYLwso.png

That was the easy part, I just have to pick the exact colors of the original portrait and put it in the exact same place. Now I'm going to do the body... 

Wooow! If you'd told me this was official Klei art I'd have believed you!

Hi guys, it took me a while, but I finally made a complete version (don't want to say 'final' as I'm not 100% satisfied with it):

QVCiBOZ.png

I think I've been too much irregular with the contrast and level of details (I've been particularly heavy handed on the... hands :razz: ) , but the changes would be hard to do because of the way I did it, so I may as well not touch it anymore.

Edit: As you can see, the version of the hacking tool feels a bit outdated, and I originally sketched an heavy computer that he carried with a strap on his shoulder, which was linked to the tool, but it was really too much details concentrated into one zone (and much more work :p).

Archived