Since we have Invisible, Inc. reaching closer to the official release, and every Early Access person getting it today, who do you consider your Dream Team in playing Invisible, Inc.?

I personally still consider Internationale and Banks to be my dream team, seeing how useful they are. What about everyone else?

So far Decker and Internationale were really good, I can't say exactly how much 'cause I got Banks on my second mission but they were pretty awesome, leveling up their main abilities makes it feel like they really go well together, especially Decker armed with Cloak 3 and Internationale armed with EMP 3. I beat the game with them first try, though it was on Experienced. Trying out Shalem and Dr.Xu now just for funzies.

Nika (my fav) and surprisingly Internationale are most fun currently for me.

Nika got nice bonus since early-access and Int pretty cool with her original feat.

Decker's augment seems lacking, especially in comparison to one of Dr Xu, personally I would like some additional bonus (maybe passive like brimstone).

Banks still great and maybe better than everyone else, though lockpick gadget can solve locked doors problem now.

I haven't unlocked new agents so far (story agents not as interesting as I expected).

I had the dream combo today: Shalem 11, and Anatomy Analysis picked up at the first nanofab.

AA has been unnerfed since the beta; its back to no alarm levels for kills, but uses +3 PWR. A good bargain.

My only challenge was finding more ammo as the game went on. Funny story, I brought Shalem into the final mission with his rifle (with only one bullet, the previous mission was TOUGH) and a Flurry gun. An armor 3 guard blocked the path to the nanofab, and I decided to use the Flurry gun to shoot him in the back so I could get to the vending machine and buy a new clip.

Not only was there a clip in the nanofab, but another Flurry gun! How convenient. I was able to sell the old (and now useless) Flurry gun which gave me just enough to buy the rifle bullets and a fresh Flurry gun. Heh heh ... Fun game!

I'm kinda obsessed with alt-banks due to min-maxing and find that the cyborg goes along well with her. Use his hacking skill to make her chip provide more dough, use said dough to buy augs. Bit of a pipe dream for now, since the team starts slow and after a long break I'm making a plenty of mistakes again (Good job on the core mechanics updates Klei!)

I used to toggle between Archive Shalem and Internationale and Internationale and Xu, but now because all of the medgel I've been getting because of the update I think I'll do Internationale and that Augment guy.

They changed the uhh, revivifier to give +armor piercing instead. It's really nice, and great if you end up in the final mission without armor piercing augments. Definitely makes archive Shalem a lot stronger.

Archived