The Final Countdown ( I'm Sorry! )

As early access comes to a close, we can look back and reflect upon how far this game has come. That's why I've created this thread. I'd like everybody to talk about your favorite feature in early access that got cut. Or maybe it's just an idea that never quite got implemented.

I jumped quite late into the early access, so I didn't see many things getting cut out. I remember seeing very early build though and it looked more XCOMish with hit percentage and facing direction. When I jumped into steam early access I was at first disappointed not to see this stuff in the game anymore. That said, the design is so slick and serves game so well... can't say I miss it.

Gosh, it is going to be the first stealth game to break out of the shadow of Thief 2. I mean, so far every stealth game has been an inferior version of Thief. Invisible Inc. actually found solutions for so many of old stealthgame-issues. It rewards moving fast, it does not rely on level design, enemies don't forget about you, killing is an option, while staying hidden is a favorable option. 

can't wait till final release. I have already sunk more time into it than I should have.... and I still want more:-P. Good job Klei. You get better with every game you release. 

I wasn't around for any of the cut features. I must say I really liked the look of Dr. Pedler though.

I also really liked Pedler thought I wasn't around when it was playable ;(  

I also miss the old item names and the old sprites for the drones.

by the way, anyone knows what's up with Nika's archived version?

Archived