Guardian Horn

Who had this bright idea to set Guaridan Horn food type to meat?

Horn is not meat. I got killed by bunnymans cause who would have thought that horn can have anything in common with meat. It should be changed. Now its not even logical. At least food type of it should be set to generic not meat.

I think the idea is similar to the trunks of Koalephants.  

After killing the Guardian you have a chance to replenish yourself if the fight took a lot out of you.  It also allows for options for how to use the horn, just like with the trunks.  A player can either make use of it immediately (food) or save it to be used on a structure in the future (Houndius Shootius).

For these reasons, I believe they may have decided to make it edible (meat).

I think the idea is similar to the trunks of Koalephants.  

After killing the Guardian you have a chance to replenish yourself if the fight took a lot out of you.  It also allows for options for how to use the horn, just like with the trunks.  A player can either make use of it immediately (food) or save it to be used on a structure in the future (Houndius Shootius).

For these reasons, I believe they may have decided to make it edible (meat).

You know that the ruins entrance is near bunnyman village?

I keep meat in the chester, and then on my way out with horn in the inventory all bunnymans suddenly want to kill me for no logic reason. I needed to check game files to see that the horn is a meat. For real that should be changed to generic, or eating it should be removed.

You know that the ruins entrance is near bunnyman village?

I keep meat in the chester, and then on my way out with horn in the inventory all bunnymans suddenly want to kill me for no logic reason. I needed to check game files to see that the horn is a meat. For real that should be changed to generic, or eating it should be removed.

The cave entrance is not near bunnymen, it's in spider caves (of which there are usually 2).

I agree, however, that horn usually isn't considered edible, at least not raw. EDIT: I guess the horn being edible makes for a fantastic burning hazard (you'd lose it if killing the guard with fire or gunpowder)

The cave entrance is not near bunnymen, it's in spider caves (of which there are usually 2).

I agree, however, that horn usually isn't considered edible, at least not raw. EDIT: I guess the horn being edible makes for a fantastic burning hazard (you'd lose it if killing the guard with fire or gunpowder)

For that you can just make it burnable, and it will turn to ashes like other stuff when you kill mobs with fire.

I have entrance to ruins at the end of bunnyman village, there are 2 spider holes near it but you need to walk trough big bunnyman village on your way in and walk trough it again on your way out to sirface.

Isn't it also kind of weird that butterfly wings aren't considered meat? I know it makes sense from a game-play perspective, but come on! The bunny men get upset when I carry the remains of a ravenous spider but not when I kill an innocent little butterfly?

On second thought, I should stop complaining. Please don't make butterfly wings meat Klei.

Isn't it also kind of weird that butterfly wings aren't considered meat? I know it makes sense from a game-play perspective, but come on! The bunny men get upset when I carry the remains of a ravenous spider but not when I kill an innocent little butterfly?

On second thought, I should stop complaining. Please don't make butterfly wings meat Klei.

The wings doesn't matter that much, they spoil way to fast to carry them around.

I think they are just fine as a healing agent. 

Archived