So I have beaten adventure mode and gone to the third world of adventure mode a few times, but every time I can never find that blasted mime. He is the only character I have yet to unlock and I would really like to try him out. I've looked all over online, and have not been able to find any concrete facts in how to find him. Some people say it has to bee in world 1, some say he apears in any world aside from Two Worlds as long as it's on chapter 3 (this part seems to be true so far). Although if that's the case, I can never seem to get anything aside from two worlds. If anyone has a list of concrete facts regarding Wes that they know are true, please share them!

I'm sure there's some "detect" methods on other forum posts, but can also faintly remember a "always spawn Wes" mod. EDIT: It are pre-discovered maps...

You can try to back-up your save files when about to enter the third world, so you only have to do one over and over again. (simply go to your documents, then Klei/DoNotStarve and copy all of save)

You can try to back-up your save files when about to enter the third world, so you only have to do one over and over again. (simply go to your documents, then Klei/DoNotStarve and copy all of save)

I've been trying to do same as OP.

On first AM run, I didn't give a foof that I got Two Worlds in Chapter 3, as long as I'm still alive by Epilogue. But now I'm trying to get Wes and would appreciate only having to redo Chapter 3 instead of 1-3.

Thanks for the tip.

Archived