Together but...

Hey,

First, thanks for allowing multiplayer experience, it's been great trying not to starve with my friends.

I'd like to ask a few questions and expose some of my expectations.

Will Reign of Giants will be available for multi player ?

Will RoG and Don't starve will keep being developped separatly ?

It will be great to have the possibility to share the maps we already discoverd with friends that are connected on the same server (to spare them the exploration)

It will be great to have an official review of crock pot reciepes, may be crafting a cooking book or by prototyping the food in the crockpot.

Anyway, there are so many things i'd like to be developped in this game, one post will not be enough to explain them...

It's been grat playing your game and I hope you'll continue giving us more and more content for the future

@thephaco,  as @Michi01, said, RoG is basically Klei's last thing to get out of the way from the January Roadmap. 

As for RoG, Seth's said it's finished. So no development on that. But DS might get more DLC's in the future. However I don't work at Klei so I don't know anything.

Maps should be shared but they're not. Probably for their own reasoning but I feel that a shared map should be an option.

As for review of crockpot recipies, I think you'll need Smarter Crockpots. It's a good mod.

I know that there's gonna be a free expansion called "Through the Ages" that will add more things to do in late game(100+ days).

Let me guess.... a dangerous mob will spawn more constantly and try to kill you when you're 100+ days? :D Maybe a group of humanoids who will try to besiege and destroy your camp?

Let me guess.... a dangerous mob will spawn more constantly and try to kill you when you're 100+ days? :grin: Maybe a group of humanoids who will try to besiege and destroy your camp?

It would be awesome if a type of a Varg would spawn with a Hound wave after 100 days. Fire Varg, Ice Varg... It would be a bit harder than just luring it to some beefaloes when it constantly swawns more Ice- or Fire Hounds.

It would be awesome if a type of a Varg would spawn with a Hound wave after 100 days. Fire Varg, Ice Varg... It would be a bit harder than just luring it to some beefaloes when it constantly swawns more Ice- or Fire Hounds.

I think Vargs spawn in packs after Day 100 from my memory.

Anyways, Elemental Vargs would be kinda annoying honestly, they'd call hounds (probably their element of hounds), and you'd basically be putting up with multiple problems. 

Seriously, I may be good at DS+DST, but I hate having to put up with Vargs.

Same question, both game are going to merge or we will have DST and RoG on our computer?
 I'm not completely sure what you mean, but we will have DST and DS as separate games in our game library (they will not merge). Each of them will have RoG incorporated, though.

I think Vargs spawn in packs after Day 100 from my memory.

Anyways, Elemental Vargs would be kinda annoying honestly, they'd call hounds (probably their element of hounds), and you'd basically be putting up with multiple problems. 

Seriously, I may be good at DS+DST, but I hate having to put up with Vargs.

Yeah, they are a challenge to face :D But they would likely have also less health than a normal Varg similarly to elemental Hounds having 50 hitpoints less. It would be a very cheap way to farm gems though :/

Archived