When do you stop getting attached?

Tetris

I've played for almost 20 hours now, haven't even gotten to day 20, but every time I get past day 10 and start getting a cool camp going, I get really sad when I die. And just now I got all these great items from graves, two amulets, had a large island all scouted out (I've grown attached to this map), and I was exploring a bit more and got decked by some tallbirds when not paying attention.

All I could do was wail 'no!' while staring at my amulets.

I was very attached at the beginning, I had a great base but died a horrible death that I don't wish to mention because well.. it is way too embarassing. I thought I had a meat effigy but I didn't because I lost it last time I died. xd

Haha, guess I'm far from the suicidal stage. Last night I've finally gotten to day..22 I think, before going to bed, and that's by far a record. And I'm intending to keep on trucking. (Watch me die five minutes after starting it up today. ;___;)

I got attached to my old camp, before I suicide to try out the new test map generator... ALMOST completed a neighbourhood of pigmen houses.

At least I got screenshots to keep my memories. Started a new base, between 2 bridges, on a plot of dirt land, sounded by swamp. Lovely.