Koalefants

Is it possible, if with a lot of patience, to create a koalefant herd? Like, they don't de-spawn or anything? Do they travel on their own or do they pretty much stay in one place? If you hurt one, will the others get angry too?

they don't despawn, and you can "hunt" them indefinitely. However, koalefants are not herd animals, so you have to pen them in if you want them to stay together.

I think they are social enough to aid each other though. I never tried to be honest, as koalefants are of a similiar reputation as tallbirds, but not territorial.

@blaaaat

Also be noticed should that there's only

one koalefant supposed to be in the world but that

resets everytime you reload the game.

Not sure if I get this part. Do I understand correctly that this means I can only have one active koalefant alive and then need to quit and reload in order to get a chance at a second without killing the first one?

Not sure if I get this part. Do I understand correctly that this means I can only have one active koalefant alive and then need to quit and reload in order to get a chance at a second without killing the first one?

Once you kill one you will find tracks to hunt down another eventually. I killed one then a few days later found tracks to another but decided to keep him as a pet in a fence along with my corral of rabbits, tall birds and beefalo.  :p

Archived