Hi!
I have one question. How long to wait for RoG and release DST?
One month? Two month? Summer?
I do not ask for the exact date, but at least the approximate time frame.

I really love this game, but I'm bored to play without most of the content.
Thank U.

P.S. sorry for mistake in the title

Hi!
I have one question. How long to wait for RoG and release DST?

One month? Two month? Summer?

I do not ask for the exact date, but at least the approximate time frame.

I really love this game, but I'm bored to play without most of the content.
Thank U.

P.S. sorry for mistake in the title

They are working on server support, fixing bugs, and adding new DST-specific content. RoG isn't that big of a priority, being that not every player has it, and it's more stuff they have to add.

Dont Starve together with a lot of content as soon as possible would be awesome.. I hope they work fast on it I dont mind donating more for that sake but I want fast results.

Dont Starve together with a lot of content as soon as possible would be awesome.. I hope they work fast on it I dont mind donating more for that sake but I want fast results.

Honestly, myself I think it is unfair that RoG is going to be in multiplayer without you having the need for buying the DLC itself. And I don't like the idea that there won't be Vanilla worlds of DST. I know devs want as much content for DST as possible, but I just really want to have some Vanilla sometimes together with people as well!

But I guess they're doing this so that it isn't as tedious when "Among the Ages" comes out in Beta. Because there would then need to be these versions available for DST:

* DST Vanilla

* DST RoG

* DST Among the Ages

* DST Vanilla + RoG

* DST RoG + Among the Ages

* DST Vanilla + Among the Ages

That's 6 ways DST could be like without RoG in the future (That is, unless Vanilla would be in place, but you could not have Among the Ages without RoG or something...), while with RoG already in place it would only be either DST RoG or DST RoG + Among the Ages.

Archived