suggestions i think they should definitely put in. please read

The save game would be great for people who wants to show the game to friends or share the computer with someone.A multiplayer feature would be awesome considering that the survival would be harder since you would have to collect resources to a group, not just for you, plus it would be really put to use the 2 games per 1 in steam.

Nice bump.Anyway, multiplayer, perhaps as an unlockable, but I'm against multiplayer in a game like this. And multiple saves, no. That helps to defeat the hardness of this game, it's not meant to be relaxed and such, and having multiple saves makes it easier, although in another thread I saw, having 1 save for each character seemed good.

Well the pig king potentially gives us an unlimited supply of gold nuggets in exchange for meat, thus allowing the capability of renewable tools. Tools are useful to fend off enemies because you cannot fight unarmed. Food is definitely unlimited because you can replant berry bushes, plant crops, and kill a number of npcs for meat. But I believe that multiplayer would make this game great! Especially if there was even more difficulty when playing with more people such as having to defend against a huge wave of monster every few days or having a boss or bosses and minibosses to defeat. Maybe adding a exp and level up system, though this may be complicated. The developers should definitely add a goal or have something to accomplish in the game as well for it gets boring after I have established a stable area and there's nothing really to do. More ideas to come Soon hopefully

You can hit enemies without tools, it just does almost no damage. :p

Not everything is renewable though, you can't make spears over and over again, because flint if finite. Same with tentacle spikes, since they don't respawn.

Nice bump.Anyway, multiplayer, perhaps as an unlockable, but I'm against multiplayer in a game like this. And multiple saves, no. That helps to defeat the hardness of this game, it's not meant to be relaxed and such, and having multiple saves makes it easier, although in another thread I saw, having 1 save for each character seemed good.

How is it going to relaxed? It's not like the saves are going to be for one world only.

I would like different saves, so when friends or family visits I can show them this neat game without killing my progress.Multiplayer might be neat, but it loses the stranded alone factor, which is one of the themes of this game I love most. I don't want to make that trade off at the moment at least.

I like your first idea, but these guys do need to make money. They already give out a copy for free when you purchase now, multiple saves could cost them a lot of sales... which is bad for us, we want them to keep updating it after release. :DBut it's still a nice idea - in the mean time, get them to take turns daily - me and a friend got pretty far doing that, you don't tend to forget logs and grass if you know someone else is taking over when night starts.

Edited by Edward1230
Woops - said second idea - meant first.

Sorry for double posting quite quickly, but just read this on the common suggestion thread, it seemed relevant and might be helpful to you;

Multiple saves- Want to have multiple saves. There is a cheat.. answer Originally Posted by Kevin You can fake it right now by creating a new chrome profile - your profile and save games are stored in a directory tied to that.Just make sure that you sign into the *game* with the same account that you purchased it with, or you will be stuck in demo land.

Edited by Edward1230
Message got cut off