So.. what's next?

Well, Dst wise, I'm pretty sure to fix bugs, Add mac and Linux support, etc.

But Don't Starve singleplayer is getting a new Dlc this march. Nothing really is know yet, But it will be called Through the Ages. (I believe.)

I'm pretty sure that through the ages is for multiplayer servers that go on for 100s of days.

But Don't Starve singleplayer is getting a new Dlc this march. Nothing really is know yet, But it will be called Through the Ages. (I believe.)

Through the Ages is a multiplayer DLC, and it's said to be for free. [quotation needed]

Yep yup , Through the Ages!

Through the Ages Since DST came out, we’ve been hammering on technical improvements that make the game smooth for everyone. We’ve been working on rubber banding, network performance, bugs, balance, administrative tools for hosts, full mod support, and we’ve even been adding new DST-specific content.   In addition to these things, we knew that we would also need larger scale content to really support the new worlds that are being created. Specifically, worlds are lasting not just months but years, and those who are behind the scenes are unhappy with how easy-going the inhabitants have become.   We’re thus working on a brand new, free content pack called “Through the Ages”, chock full of new content designed specifically for multiplayer. This expansion is free for all players, and will be available in the Spring of 2015.

Through the Ages has been hinted about here and there.  I believe it will have give players the ability to ride beefalo but besides that I am not sure.  Klei mentioned at some point they would like to add another character but have made no guarantees on if/when that would happen.

I didn't even know this existed but looked it up and find several bits of unimplemented Don't Starve lore.  Thanks for mentioning it!

You guys reminded me of that wiki page.

Fun fact, i actually made it. I haven't even looked at it in ages though, probably over a year. Apparantly Pyro is a thing now.

I'd love to see Wortox though. Or Wallace. 

Archived