• Mod type
  • Author name
  • Author profile link
  • More mods by author
  • RoG compatibility (mostly accurate)
  • DST compatibility (incomplete)

List sort-able by:

• Mod name - Alphabetical
  • Mod type (new characters, cheat, functionality, development, etc)
  • Author name - Alphabetical
  • Specific type only (filtered) (See below for types)

Types included:

• Visual
  • Additional
    • Additional Content
    • Advanced Functionality
    • Game transformation
    • New Character
  • Difficulty
    • Challenge
    • Cheat - Functional
    • Cheat - Object
    • Cheat - Tweaks
    • Increased slots/storage
  • Fixes / Development
    • Development
    • Efficiency Fixes
    • Logical Fixes

• Settings
    • Extra Settings
    • Increased slots/storage
  • Other
    • Multiplayer
  • DST Compatible

RoG compatibility isn't completely tested yet for all mods. By default, I set them to "Yes" because, from what I can tell, most mods don't break going from DS to RoG. If you find one that is incompatible, please let me know.

I won't be adding mods with obsolete or broken functionality. Please let me know if you find any such mod in the list, and I will remove it.

Feel free to let me know if you want me to add anything to it (Even if it's your own mod).

Suggestions and/or feedback would be appreciated.

Preview:

post-484324-0-76233600-1420415933_thumb.

In case you didn't know already, you can find all submitted mods here (It sorts by rating/popularity, if you're interested in that).

What's new:

(Feb 27, 2015)

• More mods.

(Jan 9, 2015)

• Added tabs with filtered content (by type) cause the list was getting long
  • More mods, as always

(Jan 4, 2015)

• Added DST compatibility. Since I can't test it myself, I'll leave them blank unless the mod description says it's compatible or someone mentions it. (I think I might also add a category for DST-only mods)
  • Link to more mods by the author added
  • More mods, again!

(Jan 2, 2015)

• Authors' names and links added
  • More mods

Planned features:

• Steam-only mods
  • Direct link to download Unlikely
  • Mod version Unlikely
  • Api version Unlikely

Er, a lot of the older mods are completely compatible with API 6, but the modinfo file is outdated. I've corrected these files for myself, and thought it would be helpful to others if I uploaded them somewhere. It wouldn't be posted as my own mod of course, just a shared file in google drive. Would it be unethical or unlawful to do so, due to the diversion of traffic from said mods' original download count?

This'll be useful , thanks!  :excitement:

Awesome, glad it'll actually be used!

Wow wait, do these categories make sense?!

This is amazing! Better than the workshop already!

Haha, yep, they're all hand-selected for each mod after reading the description. I add more categories as I find mods which don't fit in.

Edit: I suppose I should label it "category" instead of "type", huh?

Er, a lot of the mods posted are completely compatible with API 6, but the modinfo file is outdated. I've corrected these files for myself, and thought it would be helpful to others if I uploaded them somewhere. It wouldn't be posted as my own mod of course, just a shared file in google drive. Would it be unethical or unlawful to do so, due to the diversion of traffic from said mods' original download count?

I wouldn't upload the same mod with a different modinfo.lua

For one, the reason you stated. For the other, it gives the illusion of the modder not updating because they'd be inactive or lazy (that is not the case, the mods merely don't need any updates to perform correctly).

Also, it is generally not pleasant to some modders to see their mods uploaded without their knowledge.

I wouldn't upload the same mod with a different modinfo.lua

For one, the reason you stated. For the other, it gives the illusion of the modder not updating because they'd be inactive or lazy (that is not the case, the mods merely don't need any updates to perform correctly).

Also, it is generally not pleasant to some modders to see their mods uploaded without their knowledge.

Hmm. Do the mods work correctly even if the api version is outdated? I assumed they won't work because it's labeled as outdated in the mod list when playing (I should've tested it, but the error-like message bugged me enough to fix it for myself). If that isn't the case, then there really won't be any point in uploading them again anyway.

Although, I understand that it would be impolite to the modders, so I'll let it be either way.

Hmm. Do the mods work correctly even if the api version is outdated? I assumed they won't work because it's labeled as outdated in the mod list when playing (I should've tested it, but the error-like message bugged me enough to fix it for myself). If that isn't the case, then there really won't be any point in uploading them again anyway.

Although, I understand that it would be impolite to the modders, so I'll let it be either way.

As long as it's not TOO outdated. There are some really old mods downloadable on the forums that use archaic methods and techniques not usable anymore(one being an old inventory-sorting mod)

The "Out Of Date" message is misleading, I must admit.

one being an old inventory-sorting mod

Would you happen to have a link to it? I searched "inventory" and "sort" and there's only this one, which is functioning correctly for me.

Though, I don't intend to list mods which don't function correctly [anymore]. That shouldn't be a problem. I was more concerned about the message arising from the API version. But I think I can live with it as long as I can change it for myself, ignoring the thought that everyone else will be seeing a flashy-yellow, inaccurate message. haha.

Archived