About all the Don't Starve streams out there

Aerow

It is quite nice to see that there are people taking time to stream this awesome game that has caught our eye and rattled our brains for quite some time figuring out what how and where in the lil world that Klei created. Also streaming is a major reason there are more people who decide to try the game out for themselves and eventually endup liking it(Just like I did).

So I do appreciate the effort people are keeping up to stream the game but the one suggestion I have is can we have a different subform/sticky for people who can post their stream links there rather than have them scattered in the General Discussions. That way, not old would it keep the Discussions clean but also give a better idea for other users where they can look up the stream link(s), etc.

I agree. I think they need their own sticky or sub-forum, as the "Hey guys, watch my stream/LP!" threads seems to be coming in an ever-increasing number and kind of clutter up the board.

This too. Its fine if they are our daily members, but most of them seem to be random people.

I asked JoeW and he said he would try to get to it before they leave the office for the holidays, no guarantee though because he's got a lot to do before then.

Leaving the office for the holidays. Pft. What are they thinking, having families and lives? Don't they know game developers aren't allowed to have those things? It distracts them from creating wonderful content.

Leaving the office for the holidays. Pft. What are they thinking, having families and lives? Don't they know game developers aren't allowed to have those things? It distracts them from creating wonderful content.

haha thats funny.

but i mean give them a break they have been working none stop.

not to mention all the feedback on the forums is outstanding.