[Graphics] - invisible human dried meat

Maris

@Silentdarkness1, @Maris, I investigated this, and it looks like there's an error in the build for the meat_rack_foods anim zip, because decompiling it into a spriter project failed right at the point where it was extracting the humanmeat_dried image. That doesn't seem like something I can fix easily from the mod-- I'd have to manually rebuild the spriter project, and I'm not sure I actually know enough to do that...

@Silentdarkness1, @Maris, I investigated this, and it looks like there's an error in the build for the meat_rack_foods anim zip, because decompiling it into a spriter project failed right at the point where it was extracting the humanmeat_dried image. That doesn't seem like something I can fix easily from the mod-- I'd have to manually rebuild the spriter project, and I'm not sure I actually know enough to do that...

Okay. Get in touch with the guy who made this mod and get him to try to fix it, perhaps?

Thank you for  promise that you will fix the bug. And I hope that you will fix it soon. :joyous:​ Because yesterday I published my mod about cannibalism (it's different from rezecib's mod). I think now it's really playable and useful. So I will be very glad if Long Pig Jerky will be visible in Drying Rack. Thank You!

Archived