Signed up for beta but no key?

Hey I signed up pretty early on when beta registration opened, but I still haven't gotten a beta key. I just got an email saying all the keys have been sent, so did mine get lost or something?

OMG, are all the beta keys sent out yet? I thought it's 15 Dec for the final batch....

Hey I signed up pretty early on when beta registration opened, but I still haven't gotten a beta key. I just got an email saying all the keys have been sent, so did mine get lost or something?

You should of not received an email. This concerns me (unless it was a misunderstanding?). If it was from Klei it was a mistake, but I get the feeling it was not. Don't click links or fill out information from emails you don't recognize. (Could be a phishing attempt/scam/or virus etc.)

Edit: Ah, okay there seems there was an email announcement. Thanks Lonestarr01 and Shenny for clearing that up!

They also just updated today: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46014-coming-monday-dont-starve-together-steam-early-access/

This weekend/Monday check your email. You should get a key by then. (Resaying, by Monday Dec 15. for sure you should have a key, and Monday Dec 15. they will start the Early beta access, which is them selling the keys on steam the "Frontier packs")

Sorry, I replied to this much earlier, but our internet is being wonky right now, and it apparently never got posted. 

The email that you got was the newsletter that we sent today that says the same thing that's in this announcement. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46014-coming-monday-dont-starve-together-steam-early-access/

So will we still get key? (i mean singed up for beta)

PS: Sorry for my english.

Archived