Epic deaths

First I shall tell you about mine.
I was playing as Wickerbottom and after I found myself into a pinch while picking reeds, I was around 50 hps and 100 sanity. And you know Wicker's pool goes up to 250.
After a few days wandering around it came the Winter and I found myself without a good source of food and around 100 hps and 100 sanity yet. I had been a bit voraceously-stupid and I had to go far to find some flowers or stuff like greenshrooms to raise my sanity up a bit. Ok, I can do that I tought. I took my thermal stone and started going further campfire by campfire. The last thing savoured was a beefalo steak that I got by using the last hits of my firestaff and a firedart. That was a mistake too, becouse I had no way to defend myself from attacks in case of emergency, but at that time I tought that the biggest emergency was hunger. 
Ok. Let's move forward- I tought- something will sure come up. I came near an icy pond, and it was almost latenight, so I used my stuff to make a campfire. Note there's a little pig house around there. Ok, why don't I smash it up and make that piggyboy my friend? I hammered it, and....ups, no food at all. So the little "firend" decides to sleep pretty close to my campfire....Aaaaand... FULLMOON. That shitty pig comes out from darkness and starts chasing me around the campfire. I tried to fightback but I had got it after a few blows, then I decided to keep running. The fire was gonna expire but I used some fuel to renew it. Then something happened. What's this sound?- I tought. That was my first time seeing it and it was kinda spooky.
I found a hand coming up from nowhere and then the fire was totally destroyed by that. The last hope I had was to keep running, becouse, luckly, my thermal stone was keeping me into a "safespot". 

It came day, and that shitty pig got into some tentacles and fishyfrogs before he even knew, and I got over the place running and running up to the limit, the sea, where I found the shitty chesswerks. Oh well, let's get back again. But NOT from where I came, it's too jungleish....Here is a full spider-dens forest. Yeh, that's probably cos there's nothing but troubles everything you are close to the mechanical stuff. 
I went head on with the cold embracing me and draining my life. I was very edgy- around 30-40 hps, when I decided to go all out and set fire to the forest. At last spiders came out and got into a messy situation. I had got myself some more time, but I was now 8 hps. At last I went back to die agains the clockwercks, when I found out they were running up and down vs the spiders and a killer bee. I threw myself into it and I happly died into the mess. 

Getting bitten by a bunnyman as I walked by. He said, "Murderer!"

I was carrying eggs. Freaking eggs. I get that they don't like chunks

of meat because that could have been one of them, but seriously, eggs?

How exactly does one murder eggs?

Maybe he knows you are a kbunny killer if you kill too many of them...I would not be surprised if there's a trigger who put them un guard. It's in the reign of Rabbits they run after all, as they say :)

Maybe he knows you are a kbunny killer if you kill too many of them...I would not be surprised if there's a trigger who put them un guard. It's in the reign of Rabbits they run after all, as they say :-)

Hadn't killed any rabbits at all. The reason is actually quite simple; eggs are tagged as

a meat item in the game's code. It's stupid, but that's how it works.

Archived