Ideas

I made this thread purely for ideas mainly so the Devs didnt have to search through every single post also becaus ei have some ideas of my own. #1 multiplayer i know the devs said no multi player but i think maybe after it is released maybe a little time could go into a lan or something just to make it a little more fun. #2 a difficulty setting, i have realised that sometimes i would get up to day 6 and get owned by wolves i would like a way to turn them off or at least tone them down. #3 maybe some way to prolong the karma system i dont kno whow long it is but im kinda creeped out knowing that something will come for me because i have been surviving adn killing but mostly the killing.

Try and tell lots of people about htis thread to keep most of our ideas in one place saving the devs time and giving them more time to work or rest.:D

First of all, welcome to the forum.

I understand wanting multiplayer, but there is no change of it happening. You dont just spent a little time making a multiplayer mode, it will take many months and a lot of money in order to make. Just building up the code will already take up a lot of time. So I would suggest not to get your hopes, since it is just not happening for this game.

Nah, Krampus has been nerfed far too much. Now, there's just no way he can spawn, unless you purposely kill as many animals as possible to summon him. It's like he's no longer part of the game. If a player didn't know about him, I'm pretty sure he would never see him. Even if you don't eat any vegetables, you'd have to kill at least twice the amount of animals you'd normally need to survive.

That's a bit sad to see a component of the game get essentially removed, just because of the many complaints on the forums. And whiners are always louders than the contented. I really hope the same thing won't happen with the upcoming spider queen / infestation. Oh well, at least there won't be any hotfix while the devs are on holiday ;).

Nah, Krampus has been nerfed far too much. Now, there's just no way he can spawn, unless you purposely kill as many animals as possible to summon him. It's like he's no longer part of the game. If a player didn't know about him, I'm pretty sure he would never see him. Even if you don't eat any vegetables, you'd have to kill at least twice the amount of animals you'd normally need to survive.

That's a bit sad to see a component of the game get essentially removed, just because of the many complaints on the forums. And whiners are always louders than the contented. I really hope the same thing won't happen with the upcoming spider queen / infestation. Oh well, at least there won't be any hotfix while the devs are on holiday ;).

Amen to that! Yeah I liked how they gave Krampus the diminishing naughtiness thing (so its not inevitable to summon him by hunting) but I feel like they gave him too much of a diminish (don't know if this is fact or not but I heard something like 1 pt every 60 seconds? correct me if I'm wrong). If they had made it maybe every 2 minutes it'd be better, still giving the chance of Krampus coming if your not careful, rather than having to go out of your way to summon him. But yeah I totally agree with Zind that I hope the infestation doesn't get nerfed it's going to be soo fun to have pig/spider wars. :D