Second update in a row without a teaser?

I love these teaser threads with everyone getting excited and guessing what its going to be. Even if you're changing just one small thing, please make a thread, its just good energy.

Every update counts. Say no to update discrimination.

I think it just takes alot of time and effort to make such nice pieces of art, seeing how nicely detailed everything is.

Yeah I know... Although they did make one for the previous update ,but only after it came out, so Im not entierly sure that's the reason.

I just thought I'd say something in case they didn't know we care ;)

I had a dream that the Invisible, Inc TV show spoiled the names but not the abilities of the next 3 agents that were coming out. I don't remember their names now, sadly.

And one of them killed Banks because she betrayed the team. It was pretty brutal actually.

I may be playing this game too much :grin:

• Developer

With some luck there will be a tease today :-) Van is working hard to finish the update poster now.

And one of them killed Banks because she betrayed the team. It was pretty brutal actually.

SPOILERS! I haven't watched this weeks episode yet!

I had a dream that the Invisible, Inc TV show spoiled the names but not the abilities of the next 3 agents that were coming out. I don't remember their names now, sadly.

I may be playing this game too much :grin:

With some luck there will be a tease today :-) Van is working hard to finish the update poster now.

SPOILERS! I haven't watched this weeks episode yet!

60bb9e754e1986a06004b59d26a1c74f-d85o5p2

Archived