I need answer!

OK, since you can put hats on pigs,does putting a football helmet(fellow piggy's behind) on a pig apply the armor to the piggy?

OH POOP THIS IS IN SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACK! TOASTER MOVE THIS PLEASE! edit: Thanks Toaster Fu :D

Edited by NippleKing

I'm pretty sure it does indeed add armor to the pig. I find it amusing that they don't mind wearing armor made out of the skin of their kin, but then again, they don't seem too bothered by the idea of cannibalism.

Though keep in mind, if it turns into a werepig, I believe it retains the extra armor, making it harder to kill.

That's something I'd also like to know, and if you can give them hats, I think you should be able to give them tools, so they can help you cut down trees and mine rocks.

Edit: @Syd, you can also give the meat from the dead pigs to the pig king in trade for gold, which is quite amusing too.

Edited by Buzzy

Nope, just hats. I wonder if you can put the miner hat on…

That is a good question. Also, will the pigs still be scared of the dark if they're wearing a miner hat? I think i'm going to try that out, It should be pretty useful at night if the pigs follow you and light the way.

WHAT IF! it's infinite because it was yet to be implemented and then we can have fun with army of pigmen and eternal light before it ends horribly.Or it's finite and our fun is ruined. :(

Originally Posted by:Buzzy

I guess we'll have to try it out, I'm in the process of doing that right now, I'm waiting for nightime to get some fireflies for the miner hat, then i'll test it.

Edit: I got the fireflies but the pigs went back to their homes, I'll wait until it's day to get one following me and test it out.

Edit 2: I tested it and the pig is still afraid of the dark and will keep running in random directions at night, so it's not very useful, you can trap the pig at the corner of the island as they run away from you at night, but it's till better to use the hat yoursef. I gave the hat to the pig at the beginning of the night and it still didn't worn out yet, it's almost night again. I'll observe the pig a little more and see if the hat worns out.

Edit 3: The pig went back to his house at night and at day he left the house without the hat, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I'm guessing the miner hat is not infinite, also you should edit your first post and put this there for someone that wants the answer too.

Edited by NippleKing

WHAT IF! it's infinite because it was yet to be implemented and then we can have fun with army of pigmen and eternal light before it ends horribly.Or it's finite and our fun is ruined. :(

I guess we'll have to try it out, I'm in the process of doing that right now, I'm waiting for nightime to get some fireflies for the miner hat, then i'll test it.

Edit: I got the fireflies but the pigs went back to their homes, I'll wait until it's day to get one following me and test it out.

Edit 2: I tested it and the pig is still afraid of the dark and will keep running in random directions at night, so it's not very useful, you can trap the pig at the corner of the island as they run away from you at night, but it's till better to use the hat yoursef. I gave the hat to the pig at the beginning of the night and it still didn't worn out yet, it's almost night again. I'll observe the pig a little more and see if the hat worns out.

Edit 3: The pig went back to his house at night and at day he left the house without the hat, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I'm guessing the miner hat is not infinite, also you should edit your first post and put this there for someone that wants the answer too.

Edit 4: Added this information to the wiki, as it is very useful.

Edited by Buzzy

That's something I'd also like to know, and if you can give them hats, I think you should be able to give them tools, so they can help you cut down trees and mine rocks.

Edit: @Syd, you can also give the meat from the dead pigs to the pig king in trade for gold, which is quite amusing too.

They can already help you cut down trees.