What would you do for a DST key?

I felt like I had to post this in DST, not in the crazy land we call the off topic klei forums area O_O

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/8-the-off-topic-area/

It wasn't a funny joke post anyway. Most of the forum members are just annoyed by this,anything with "Key" in it is usually just makes us want to beat our head against the table,not laugh.

I'd find out about the game in it's alpha stages. I'd play it religiously for a bit, but then bugger off until it was released on steam as a beta. I'd then pick it back up, play it a whole lot more and submit a few bugs on the forums here and there. I'd then get really good at the game and begin a youtube series that would never take off, much to my dismay. Then I'd just play it every once in a while until I would discover twitch. After I'd learned about streaming I would stream the game on a near daily basis for a year and a half and frequent the forums, discussing the game with community members and helping out a chum every once in a while. Then I'd get my key.

It wasn't a funny joke post anyway. Most of the forum members are just annoyed by this,anything with "Key" in it is usually just makes us want to beat our head against the table,not laugh.

If you're so dissatisfied with your experience, I'm sure there's plenty of other willing players. btw, learn to speak for yourself for once in your life. 

On-topic, if someone through a flash drive with DST on it into a ravine, I'd jump in.

Archived