Will i have to buy Don't Starve Together?

Don't Starve Together will be free update for regular Don't Starve game. You don't need to buy anything. And for now you don't even need DLC but i don't know how they figure this out when they add Reign of Giants to DST. We will see .)

When you get key for BETA you don't even need anything. It's standalone game for now but after they release it for everyone it will be added to Don't Starve as update.

Don't Starve Together will be free update for regular Don't Starve game. You don't need to buy anything. And for now you don't even need DLC but i don't know how they figure this out when they add Reign of Giants to DST. We will see .)

When you get key for BETA you don't even need anything. It's standalone game for now but after they release it for everyone it will be added to Don't Starve as update.

False, you still need to buy something for DST.

Stop spreading false rumors.

WHAT? If you get BETA key for DST you dont need to have anything else since DST is standalone game for now. After they finish it they release it for everyone as update for Dont Starve game. But NOW you dont need DS to be in BETA!

*sigh*

Don't Starve Together will be a free expansion for all current owners of Steam / DRM Free. Thank you for supporting us!

With the addition of multiplayer, the price of Don't Starve with Don't Starve Together will go up to $19.99 USD around the time Don't Starve Together Launches.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/35989-dont-starve-together-multiplayer-alpha-officially-coming-summer-2014/

*SIGH*

DST BETA

From DST FAQ:
Do I need to own Don't Starve to play Don't Starve Together?
No. You don’t need to own Don’t Starve to play. If you receive a friend key for Don't Starve Together, you'll just need to activate the key on your Steam account to download, install, and play in the closed beta.

WHAT? If you get BETA key for DST you dont need to have anything else since DST is standalone game for now. After they finish it they release it for everyone as update for Dont Starve game. But NOW you dont need DS to be in BETA!

Stop spreading your lies. When released, DST will be an expansion to DS.

DS costs money, therefore, DST costs money too.

I'm also pretty sure OP is not talking about the beta.

Archived