Your sanity should increase when you're near a player, just like with pigs.

And sanity should fall when you're near a corpse.

I know that sanity increase around friends/players has been discussed, but I don't recall the outcome (or if there even was one officially). I do like it though, and think it makes a lot of sense.

Sanity dropping near skeletons? I don't think I've heard this before, and I LOVE IT!  :yaypigs:   

I know each person has their own playstyle, and PvP is a thing people can and are enjoying... but this is "Together". So there should be some built-in penalties, even if minor, for not surviving "Together". It also contributes to those who want to play hardcore/PvP, by adding an additional challenge in choosing to go all Lord of the Flies on the place.

I know that sanity increase around friends/players has been discussed, but I don't recall the outcome (or if there even was one officially). I do like it though, and think it makes a lot of sense.

Sanity dropping near skeletons? I don't think I've heard this before, and I LOVE IT!  :yaypigs:   

I know each person has their own playstyle, and PvP is a thing people can and are enjoying... but this is "Together". So there should be some built-in penalties, even if minor, for not surviving "Together". It also contributes to those who want to play hardcore/PvP, by adding an additional challenge in choosing to go all Lord of the Flies on the place.

Maybe sanity could also drop when you attack players?

I know i would turn insane after smashing several people in the head with an axe. XD

It would also prevent someone from becoming a pest who just constantly kill everyone, even tough i haven't dealt with such a problem, since the majority of DST players are nice people. :p

Glad you agree'd on my past suggestion.

Archived