About signs..

Hello there,

I recently got a DST key from a friend, so we played together a lot already. The first thing that came to my mind is that it would be like really cool to add a feature, writing on wooden signs.

I think that because every time a new player come in the game, i had to go for him at the spawn as i like to play with every body. Also, with signs, we could show easily the way. (And also be menacing on pvp servers). Or even be preventive for people that there are dangerous stuff somewhere.

Tell me if think this is a good idea, i know nothing about code, but i'm not sure that it would be difficult to put in place.

(Sorry bout my language, i'm french so there may be some mistakes...)

Hello there,

I recently got a DST key from a friend, so we played together a lot already. The first thing that came to my mind is that it would be like really cool to add a feature, writing on wooden signs.

I think that because every time a new player come in the game, i had to go for him at the spawn as i like to play with every body. Also, with signs, we could show easily the way. (And also be menacing on pvp servers). Or even be preventive for people that there are dangerous stuff somewhere.

Tell me if think this is a good idea, i know nothing about code, but i'm not sure that it would be difficult to put in place.

(Sorry bout my language, i'm french so there may be some mistakes...)

i think it would be cool if you wrote the sign with your mouse, tablet whatever you use, so you could make drawings and it would look more like a survivor who carped something into the wood.

Archived