Ask Me All

geni0529

yeah, but chucky don't exist, nor does slender yet people are afraid of them, alsooooooooooooo its the way you vision it I don't have nightmares of him but if anything were real, he would scare me the most. if I had to chose a real worst fear......... well heights I guessish. but all fears are based of the fact that we don't want to die, so everyone worst fear I usually death, just the death I would fear mot I something creepy and unpreventable such as herobrine in my eyes. Because in most minecraft story's he's basically a demon , and or god.  ( there I go again with over symbolism.) so yeah you can say im stupid for thinking so but im telling the truth.

also, im a really big fan fiction reader and some of those fan Fictions...... They make Herobrine way more blown out than he is. anyway this is a ask thread not a Opinion thread. If you would like to say something please keep it positive, im already on the verge of quitting the fourms because fall of darkness plunged

I beg of you, please stay away from the pony ones.

They're just......eech

There's actually a pretty good Dan vs. FIM crossover fan fiction called The Well and the Butterfly that's really good for most of it, but then in the later chapters the shipping get really serious and I just find it really oogy.

N-not that I've read it! I've just heard about it... from someone...

STOPJUDGINGME!

There's actually a pretty good Dan vs. FIM crossover fan fiction called The Well and the Butterfly that's really good for most of it, but then in the later chapters the shipping get really serious and I just find it really oogy.

N-not that I've read it! I've just heard about it... from someone...

STOPJUDGINGME!

No one is judging you, tell me why are you so insecure. Is it because @Weirdobob your father, is too weird ....

Archived