Is someone already find that new throw-able item?

Strangely, don't see any posts about it, looks like something rare?
Is it cool? Is it makes you jumps and screams happily? Is it it metal? Is it plastic? Is it heavy or light?

Also did you see that awesome refrigerators and food dispencers? At last we can be happy to be sure that guardians do not starve anymore!

Strangely, don't see any posts about it, looks like something rare?

Is it cool? Is it makes you jumps and screams happily? Is it it metal? Is it plastic? Is it heavy or light?

Also did you see that awesome refrigerators and food dispencers? At last we can be happy to be sure that guardians do not starve anymore!

But still no restrooms. They can eat and drink, but *cough* where does it go? 

Oh, no haven't found it yet either. 

I dug around in the game files and found the item. details in the spoiler below

It's called a stickycam

you can throw it on a tile

it has 360 degree line of sight.

4 turn cooldown

you can pick it up from the same tile to retrieve it. (can't pick it up from an adjacent tile)

If you wanna try it out just change the name of an agent's item in the save files:

from item_xxxxx or item_xxxxx_x to item_stickycam

thanks you.  well it's a fun item.  I like it.  I would have liked to throw throw at an angle threw the door, but no matter.  I just hope the guard don't start throwing tear gas :x  I was sort of hoping for it to be a holographic decoy.  You know guard would shoot at it once and go "oh no it's a ghost" then another guard would go "It's a hologram you dingus" :p

I dug around in the game files and found the item. 

Oh, today I was doing the same and found something, probably it not fully implemented yet and stored for next updates or it was just an experiment

item_flashgrenade and item_smokegrenade, they works, although with some issues, they really good in screwing menu response and savegame

Oh, today I was doing the same and found something, probably it not fully implemented yet and stored for next updates or it was just an experiment

item_flashgrenade and item_smokegrenade, they works, although with some issues, they really good in screwing menu response and savegame

In Rhymes with play stream last week Seth said about grenades coming into game an he is sooo excited .)

But who wouldn't be im too. Also he said flashbang (than i started fainting from excitement and didn't hear more) so that second is wow ... cant wait to try them out!

Archived