A turkey at my mandrake

Sasher

Having trained a highly professional army of bee's - I would say unleash about 100+ bees at every turkey. I have yet to find out a way to make them follow me / attack certain stuff on sight, however my army of about 200 bees have killed several beefalos, dogs and spiders. I am also not entirely sure what triggers them, but I do know that since I have my bees nothing as left my camp alive. ^^

I have had 3 mandrakes in my camp too(2 died because I picked them up at day light and accidently ate one) but my other little plant man friend vanished some days ago and I had turkeys around and didn't expect them of anything foul other than eating my berries. Curse them... :(

That's why you shouldn't have them as pets. They are very delicious. ;)

Yea I had 3 lying in my farms. Than Turkey came... so much anger in me >.>

PS:" How can I catch Turkeys ? , I tried bot kind of traps, with berries/seeds and they all pass right through them :rolleyes: ... and I cant get any crow feathers for dem darts no matter how hard I try."

PS:" I laso think that using dart 1 time is kinda dumb.. since I have lot's of bee stingers why can't I reuse it?"

Edited by Geroshina

Yea I had 3 lying in my farms. Than Turkey came... so much anger in me >.>

PS:" How can I catch Turkeys ? , I tried bot kind of traps, with berries/seeds and they all pass right through them :rolleyes: ... and I cant get any crow feathers for dem darts no matter how hard I try."

PS:" I laso think that using dart 1 time is kinda dumb.. since I have lot's of bee stingers why can't I reuse it?"

I suggest hunting it until the end of the island so that it runs into the wall when fleeing form you. That's what works for me. :)