The Don't Starve Theme

Like many others, I absolutely adore the Don't Starve theme song. I love its waltz-y 3/3 time beat, and whenever I start the game, it gets me set for playing. So I was wondering. How long did it take to create such a piece? Were there other options for the music in the game? Such an amazing piece surely couldn't have come first time. Unless it did. Then DANG, y'all know what you're doing. Anyway, if you all would like to, go ahead and post what music pieces in Don't Starve you like hearing.

My favorite in-game piece would probably have to be the work music that plays during winter. It does a very nice job of giving off an ominous vibe to remind you how tricky surviving a winter can be. Well worth almost freezing to death to go chop down a tree, just to hear it play, lol.

Anyway, if you all would like to, go ahead and post what music pieces in Don't Starve you like hearing.

Ragtime .... oh yeah ragtime. You are dying your way through adventure mode, suffer from hunger, sanity loss and horrible creatures through an endless night and when you finally beat the last level:

Da-da, da, di, da-di, da-dam, da-di, dada, daaam, di, da-di, da-di, da, da

"What?" I just thought: "What?!" You do all this and get to the core of evil and finally find Maxwell who was punishing you all the time and lured you into this nightmare-world ... and the end is:

Da-da, da, di, da-di, da-dam, da-di, dada, daaam, di, da-di, da-di, da, da

Hilarious!

After unlocking Maxwell I wanted to pay everything back a little and played his charakter with a "totally legal spawned" grammaphone in the base and turned the "Accursed thing" on everytime I was in base. Unfortunately dragonfly ended his miserable life -.-

Archived