Range weapons... IDEA!

Ok so i am playing this game for a while and i love it, its awesome and really my favorite game right now, but i wanted to say that i think it would be good to make a throwing spear or bow and arrow in this game. Something that is a range weapon, i am not saying like guns, pistols, and machine guns... just a normal bow and arrow and a throwing spear. Also i would like to see anvil in this game so you can make swords and that kind of stuff. Comment what do you think about it. :)

Throwing spear & bow and arrow: This was suggested a lot before and I really like this idea, also making the spear throwable shouldn't be that hard to implement in the game.

Guns,Pistols...: NO!

Sword: I think a spear and this tentacle spike thingy are enough melee weapons. Besides you can attack with most of the tools. Adding a better spear or enchant weapons would be nice for late game. I don't want to say no to the sword, but not yet.

Golden Spear, why is not implemented yet ?

Also bow and arrow, pretty sensible items for the game.

As for guns, well making it super hard to obtain and something like a lighter operated 1700 era pistol may fit the theme of the game.

Oh, HELL NAW!

Pistols just don't fit the theme of the game. Even if they did implement it, they should make it require a literal ton of resources.

I believe a slingshot would make a nice low tier ranged weapon, a couple of twigs and some rope, shoots rocks. Of course it wouldn't be very useful for taking out some of the bigger threats like the hounds and such but maybe for killing birds and rabbits.

I believe a slingshot would make a nice low tier ranged weapon, a couple of twigs and some rope, shoots rocks. Of course it wouldn't be very useful for taking out some of the bigger threats like the hounds and such but maybe for killing birds and rabbits.

Or that Gobbler. I hate that thing, always having to chase it to the ocean. Having the ability to sneak up on it and take it out at range would be nice.

I really like that slingshot idea thought since its so useful the rope should be changed to webs because they are "springy" so they would actually sling. And rocks seem expensive for a finite resource. Perhaps a new Refine option or Survival where you take 1 rock and make 5 smaller rocks as ammo.