Should I make DST lets plays?

Should I do a lets play?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a lets play.

• Yeah, do it!
    • Nah . . .
    • I really don't know you . . . (Me: THAN Y YOU VOTE'IN!)
    • EDIT: I rather see some of your videos first AND THAN I'll make an opinion.

Well, when I get my key, I was wondering if I should make A lets play.  What do you guys think.  It would be me playin' with peeps, playin with strangers, and running around murdering people in there servers. (Okay only people in my server.)

I know basic editing, and I can tell funny jokes.  My voice is kind of annoying.  

The video would be on password protect on youtube, but only the forums would know the password.

Also could someone link me the video rules.

Depends if you want to dedicate yourself to editing. 

Well, what I plan to do is edit them slowly, and then post them on youtube.  I made a deal with my family that when DST came out, it would be a religious holiday.  I would have friday, and saturday to make and edit videos.  I would get addicted to the game, like I always do, and make about 6 episodes in a session.  As long as my playmates are okay with being filmed.  I would edit them , which is simple on my editor, because I tested it a lot.

Basically, I would break the episodes into parts for the sake of loading them.  Than edit them A LOT.  Finally ask everyone about what I should do.

Well, what I plan to do is edit them slowly, and then post them on youtube.  I made a deal with my family that when DST came out, it would be a religious holiday.  I would have friday, and saturday to make and edit videos.  I would get addicted to the game, like I always do, and make about 6 episodes in a session.  As long as my playmates are okay with being filmed.  I would edit them , which is simple on my editor, because I tested it a lot.

Basically, I would break the episodes into parts for the sake of loading them.  Than edit them A LOT.  Finally ask everyone about what I should do.

Only 6 episodes per session? I have a feeling you will make more than that....believe me....

Archived