World size and saves

Two things I have noticed since the naughty and nice update;

The world size has increased. Or as far as I can see on my game it has. Started a new game (because I died in my 100+ day world trying to protect my stupid smallbird), and the world is HUGE. I still haven't searched it all yet, but I have found 4 large islands and 2 small-ish islands so far. I mean it takes me the best part of a day to get from my camp to the tallbirds to the north, and my camp is pretty much in the middle of the world I have found so far. If I try to walk to the pig king from my camp I either have to settle in for the night on the road, or take a torch with me to find my way the last part of the journey. I have never seen worlds this big before. Most of my other worlds have been MAYBE 3 islands, and most have been just 2-3 islands actually touching each other, while these islands are across quite long bridges.

Also, I have noticed that the game will now save wherever you are in the day. I just tried it again to make sure I am right, and saved halfway through the day. Went straight back and clicked continue, and it started from exactly where I saved it, rather than it saving at dawn and dusk. This is nice, because sometimes I want to do something first thing in the morning, and I know I will forget if I quit the game and come back. So now I can do the thing I want to get done, and then save and come back knowing it is done and I don't have to worry about forgetting it.

On a final note; I frickin LOVE this update, best update yet. Pets just make this game so awesome, and the seed thing with the caged birds is fantastic. I have a chest with a stack full of dragon fruit now. I make dragon pies all day long. I am virtually vegetarian, because I never want to see that lunatic goat thing (forget his name) destroying my camp and smashing my chests to peices.

Oh, and a quick question; is there any way to be NICE? I hear a bit of a noise when I kill a bunny, bird, pig or beefalo, but how do I get my naughty meter back to nice again? And if you can't get it back, then why is the update called naught AND nice? It should just be naughty if that is the only thing that registers. I would like to see a nice meter for growing crops, having a nice farm plot, feeding the animals, keeping your caged birds happy, helping the wildlife and such. That would be great.

All my worlds before this update had around 9 islands spread out over bridges. Now most of them are touching each other, which actually makes it faster to get between places than before. If i set out at daybreak i can get across the entire map on both my old worlds and new ones so i don't see how it takes u so long.

Oh, and a quick question; is there any way to be NICE? I hear a bit of a noise when I kill a bunny, bird, pig or beefalo, but how do I get my naughty meter back to nice again? And if you can't get it back, then why is the update called naught AND nice? It should just be naughty if that is the only thing that registers. I would like to see a nice meter for growing crops, having a nice farm plot, feeding the animals, keeping your caged birds happy, helping the wildlife and such. That would be great.

If you don't perform a 'naughty' action in 60 seconds it increases by 1 point. I think feeding caged birds seeds also increases the meter.

So is this why I haven't seen this "krampus" character?

I am up to day 51 or so now, and haven't seen him yet. Also, dogs aren't appearing as often (only 3 times in 50 days), and the dogs aren't dropping fangs very much at all.

I have been mostly vegetarian, or eating mostly monster meat and honey from the crockpot because it heals a lot and reduces hunger a lot.

I also have no idea why it takes me so long, but there is no way I can make it across my entire world in one day, not a chance.

They nerfed Naughtiness pretty hard in the 12/12 hotfix. You have to just slaughter the crap out of trapped rabbits for him to appear now. I'm on Day 40+ and haven't seem him a single time because I'm not actively trying to trigger him.