My Friends and I

Eventually.

That's all anyone really knows. The stickies up top and twitch streams are all we really have to go on, so if you want a bunch more information, that's the first place to look.

Phase 3 - "OMG I missed the Beta form, my life is now full of eternal sadness."
Fear not. Once we get a sizable group of people and everything checks out, in addition to distributing more keys to beta applicants, we will extend the circle a bit more by granting additional invite keys to people who participate in the beta the most. So, if you are given a friend key, and your friend uses that key, it will increase your chances of receiving more keys. 

This means that if you have lots of friends who want to play, there is a good chance you will be able to make that happen. This also means that if you didn't get the opportunity to register for the beta, you still have a good chance to get an invite from a friend. 

So, while we are a little bit behind our end of summer goal we are now in Phase 1 and are getting close to starting Phase 2. We are all really excited about what Don't Starve Together has now become, and we are thrilled to see that you are all excited as well. 

From this sticky.

if I absolutely had to guess, I would say around December (which really means around February, Klei time)

Eventually.

That's all anyone really knows. The stickies up top and twitch streams are all we really have to go on, so if you want a bunch more information, that's the first place to look.

From this sticky.

if I absolutely had to guess, I would say around December (which really means around February, Klei time)

At least it's better than Valve time. Would you rather it be in a month or be in a bundle with Half Life 3?

Give them time, first was the most active people (usually with a Don't Starve Banner by their name) this is Phase 2-ish.

Phase 2 is for people that were around from now to the time before RoG development ended (in this case a few weeks before DST released) the best example is both Hawx541 and I. Phase 3 is probably going to be a stable version and a potential release of keys to the "Swarm of new players exited about DST".

At least it's better than Valve time. Would you rather it be in a month or be in a bundle with Half Life 3?

Assuming it's coming out at the same time, I'd take the bundle so that I could get half life 3 too :p

But yeah, Klei time is better than Valve time, considering we get our games before the heat death of the universe.

Archived