DST Beta Update (Phase 1) - October 3rd

Today we gave out keys to just over 100 previous Don't Starve testers are currently active on the forums. We did this so we can test some things out before we let a larger group of people into Don't Starve Together. 

These new testers have done a great amount of work so far to show us some issues that need to be corrected before we hand out keys to more people. So please be patient as we work to get these issues addressed. 

Come next week; if all goes according to plan, we will be adding a substantially larger group of players in as Phase 2 begins. And we will continue to add more players daily as we move forward. 

Thanks everybody for all of your interest. We hear you, and we are excited too!

wow uonderful, I like dis gueimi veri muti, tanque u

gimme moni plox

My question is, is there any sort of schedule for letting people into beta? Every 5 weeks, certain time of the month etc? I just figured there'd be more of us by this point. :cool2: I'm another one of those, I have no idea what my other account is people.

What O_o

He said he's been waiting so long, and he's hoping he gets a key soon. It's Portuguese I think, I confuse this stuff with Spanish a lot.

P.S. If a mod wants to merge these two posts together, didn't mean to do it that way.

My question is, is there any sort of schedule for letting people into beta? Every 5 weeks, certain time of the month etc? I just figured there'd be more of us by this point. :cool2: I'm another one of those, I have no idea what my other account is people.

Read this: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/43172-dst-beta-update-phase-2-october-31st/

He said he's been waiting so long, and he's hoping he gets a key soon. It's Portuguese I think, I confuse this stuff with Spanish a lot.

P.S. If a mod wants to merge these two posts together, didn't mean to do it that way.

¿Oh, Eres español?

No soy español, pero soy hablas un poco.

WOW my eyes totally skipped that one, I even read the one from the 9th. Thanks.

¿Oh, Eres español?

No soy español, pero soy hablas un poco.

No I'm Italian from the US, but I can read some Portuguese & Spanish, along with a few other languages I don't speak fluently; sort-of a hobby for me.

Ugh, I just found out about this amazingness! I had given up my hopes on multi player game mode for this game, way back in the day when it first came out. There was extensive tears shed on my part.. and now, THIS! I wish I had been more active and been able to sign up for the beta q_q... I guess the wait continues for me and my friend lol

Really awesome that you guys are adding this game feature, I went and bought the reign of giants dlc for my client and have been brushing off the cobwebs of my old world. I'm really excited to see this new feature in the game! THANKS KLEI!  :love-struck:  :love-struck:  :willowilson:

Archived