Annoyed. Losing Faith.

I agree with both Quiet and the truthseeker. Both are right in their own ways. If you didn't know, Klei has been around for a while. This is the fist game that was singleplayer converted to be multiplayer. This is a big step for them and us. Don't Starve was anticipated and requested to be multiplayer. The last multiplayer game Klei made was called "Sugar Rush" which got canceled. DST is basically taking this long due to the amount of time they need to recode and balance out all the mechanics for DST. Plus, if you were a big fan of Don't Starve, aren't we all? no matter how many hours we've played?

If that was a speech the people listening to you should be clapping like in the movies (where noe person starts the eveyone starts to clap)

just saying great job at explaining.

"1500 hours"

Just googled it and it said  there are 8765.81 hours in a year and Don't starev has been released on Apr 23, 2013 so he has had a little over 1 year with this plus beta and yada yada yada.        So he could of layed for 1,500 hours but I don't think he has. not to be rude.

If that was a speech the people listening to you should be clapping like in the movies (where noe person starts the eveyone starts to clap)

just saying great job at explaining.

Just googled it and it said  there are 8765.81 hours in a year and Don't starev has been released on Apr 23, 2013 so he has had a little over 1 year with this plus beta and yada yada yada.        So he could of layed for 1,500 hours but I don't think he has. not to be rude.

Why not? That's only ~2 hours per day.

Can't the hours you have played DS be checked via your profile?  Anyway, I have over 2050 hours, and I am quite happy to prove it if necessary.  Plus I only started playing DS at the end of January this year. But then, I am retired and I can put 10 hours a day into playing it if I want, so why shouldn't the OP have 1500 hours in a year or so?  I'm addicted to DS, I'll admit it!

I am not sure where you got the impression that everybody registered multiple times. This certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

And even if every single person who registered signed up multiple times, they are still being counted as 1 registration. 

We are doing what we can to make sure the keys that go out through the beta registration are distributed as fairly as possible. 

This has me concerned now because I signed me and my uncle up on the same computer. Does that mean we're going to be counted as one registration even though we are clearly two separate people who want the game with two separate e-mail accounts?

People were just rewarded for their prior testing service and outstanding service as even less than the total  top 1% of all forum contributors. This just renewed a lot of people's hopes. 

Hang in there as the server creation is being worked on to be stable enough to simply work for the large amount of logging on public!

Friends and registered beta forumers will get you playing eventually!

(Just not promising everybody at once by next week)

Until then, here's the latest FAQ

Did not get one sadly, guess not all of the previous beta testers would get through. Still looking forward to it.

Looks like the wheels are turning. Hopefully the first batch finds some of the big bugs, as I'd imagine bugs are all the first batch is going to see right now judging by the already filled bug-report subforum.

Did not get one sadly, guess not all of the previous beta testers would get through. Still looking forward to it.

Looks like the wheels are turning. Hopefully the first batch finds some of the big bugs, as I'd imagine bugs are all the first batch is going to see right now judging by the already filled bug-report subforum.

Yeah they gave it to the top 100 of the active ones. Sorry :(

i know your pain dude i got in the part when sanaty whas added and each single update made me come back to the game starting from zero and, no be able to do the same for multiplayer is enranging i know and respect their decision but it makes me sad when i see it halft of the people who are playng this multiplayer version of the game are beginers they dont even whant to see the metacore,chacraters combos details techtree,they play only for the ´´lolz´´ and it breaks me hearth to see it,when people who suported the game since oficial lauch are geting none of course i can deal with them refusing keys for anyone, but this is just sad i wish it could be any other thing insted of this, for me is worse than paiyng for beta, indie games know they cant make dlc for everything since most of the componies still dont have clear reputation, in my opinom Dont Starve together isnt for the old player but for extending the market and there is nothing wrong with that my sincer apologises with i offended somoene. ´´flyes away´´(sry for mistakes btw)

Archived