WilsonXWillow or WilsonXWendy?

*sniff sniff*

Shipping...

//BURSTS THROUGH THE CEILING

Alright you guys lemme share something...

In terms of Wilson Wendy Willow, in a romantic source I lean toward neither.

In a non romantic source, Wilson and Wendy. I think the two would share a perfect guardian/child type of deal.

It's a lot like Garry and Ib for those who played IB (and if you haven't please do, it's a super rad rpg maker game).

Wilson is the neurotic guardian who worries for Wendy's safety. While Wendy is completely calm and seems pretty fearless, which can lead her into danger that makes Wilson freak out all the more.

They would bond in their companionship. Wendy would show Wilson not to be afraid of death, while Wilson would show Wendy life is worth living.

Yea I'll probably add more later because shipping but class is about to let out so I gotta jet!

Depends, which would you prefer a 30+ year old man is with,

A 12 (ish) year old, or a 16 (ish) year old girl?

I choose Wigfrid.

Willow isn't 16. I've seen a 27 year old who acts like a teenage fangirl, so just because Willos acts like she's a teen, doesn't mean she is. Besides, devs themselves have said that she is about the same age as Wilson. Or so I've heard...

But I'm not for WilsonXWillow. I'm not up for any of this. If anyone wants, in DST can have a lovely time between a Wilson and a Willow player, what do I care?

Archived