#religious thread# Loominati! Should I join?

greenglacier

Howdy guys! Well, it's pretty complicated so I start in the beginning. So far I interested in illuminati don't even know why. Lately I sent a mail to them and they accepted my request. Nah, I already post a status update about it but there wasn't answer and I think it's more serious to judge it myself. I'm really curious about the order and already searched and looked for them but there aren't too much mass information on the net what I could use. Here is the chance to get info but is it safe? I mean the USA and the UK are both resent for the order for some reason, that's why they lock many sites which even mention the illuminati. But that's normal I think, everyone afraids of the unknow. So in my safety I don't really know that should I join. Recently I visited some freemason lodges to get connection with them but the most of them are refused many of my questions.

There is MY question: Should I join the illuminati?

You follow a FALSE PROPHET!

Everyone knows Cheesus is the true messiah (he's MATURE too..... it made me laugh shut up)

You are both wrong. Our obvious messiah is The Lord, Our Savior, Santa Christ. He who reigns high above in the land of Christmas town and at the end of time shall let us all into his heavenly toy shop for all eternity.

Or something like that probably.

Shhhhh just accept it

Montages did.

Montage PARODIES, however, didn't.

It's basically the same, only montage parodies feature Mountain Dew, Doritos, Hitmarks, Call of Duty, Fedoras, Lens Flare, many many epilepsy-causing colours and so on.

For research material.

In other words, videos made by ADD millennials who wouldn't know the word "parody" if Oxford Dictionary tweeted it to them. 

[...]But how...

To close a thread you must take your PC to the mountain of doom located at the JoeW's island and make an ancient ritual using a piece of cheese, an eye of a horse, 2 full spoons of salt, Chuck Norri's blood and 3 pieces of a dragon's scale, then beat all together in a fine paste. Then apply the paste to your PC, put it on the ground and then scream "JOEW, I REQUEST YOU TO LOCK THIS THREAD!" while facing the heaves, after a few seconds JoeW will come from the heaves wearing a suit, with white wings on his back and will bless your computer, thus locking the thread.

To close a thread you must take your PC to the mountain of doom located at the JoeW's island and make an ancient ritual using a piece of cheese, an eye of a horse, 2 full spoons of salt, Chuck Norri's blood and 3 pieces of a dragon's scale, then beat all together in a fine paste. Then apply the paste to your PC, put it on the ground and then scream "JOEW, I REQUEST YOU TO LOCK THIS THREAD!" while facing the heaves, after a few seconds JoeW will come from the heaves wearing a suit, with white wings on his back and will bless your computer, thus locking the thread.

Thanks Hugo. Now I'm going to get the inregents.

I would have joined the illuminati way back when it was formed.

But now?

Eh idk

still don't know much about them

That's why I did join them! Now I'm a part of some kind of society. I mean it's always good to be a part of something. Even Loominaty. Nah, btw. I could get some information about the loominaty if you interested continue reading.

However, it's pretty weird and eldricht.
And onwards it's changed my life.
It's quite hard to ideate but it's true.
Are you still interested?
Are you sure?
You can still change your mind and go back.
Alright, here we go!
bvt2g.jpg

Archived