How will mods/RoG work in DST?

Ok so will RoG be supported if player 1/2 has it and so the does the other player, or will it be no as well? Also I don't know how mods will work but an idea I have is that whatever mods are complatable will be enabled and disabled accordingly. And if player 2/1 doesn't have x mod then the server can send a package containing the mods to play and delete them when the server is off or the player disconnects. Thank you for reading and I hope DST will be successfull! :)

pretty much this. if at all possible, mods will be really easy to work cross-server. worst case, they'll be manual.

Yeah if there's anything; Mods make games better look at GTA 4's mods, Minecraft mods (discluding the "dirt to diamond" mods, those mods break the game and aren't fun), and I know Unturned is also getting a workshop (that game's pretty fun as-is).

Thank you all and klei please make it happen!

P.s if abiltys were in real life I want a turborush klei abilty where klei works 10x faster and better and only feels like a few mins of programming XD

Archived