The Greatest Threat

vanquishbhp

(One of my much older OCs.

Anyway, Battal, you gonna respond or something? Do you want Zach to ask more questions? He's got plenty of those.)

Theodesius had noticed something odd about her head, and assumed it was just hair. But he did keep it in mind. "I am Theodesius de Sol, high priest of the sun. I've no time to pick up potential backstabbers."

Shana had been very quiet as she walked. In fact, she had been so quiet Theo and Luna had almost lost her a couple of times. She seemed to be lost in thought. After a while, they finally came to the clearing with Zach and Spriggum.

She managed a small smile.

"Hello Zach, Spriggum. "

Theodesius nodded a greeting to Spriggum, and saw him standing near another human. His name, apparentally, was Zach. The priest waited patiently for Spriggum to decide to destroy the male newcomer.

More people had arrived... It was Shana, that he could tell from her voice, and two others. "Hello..." He spoke up in the human tongue now, his unseeing gaze drifting towards where the three had approached them.

Zach's eyes did not move at all, they simply remained staring in front of him, unseeing. "Nice to meet you..." He tried to recall his ediqute from his childhood years. "I'm not used to being among humans... Can they be trusted?"

Theodesius bowed, not noticing Zach's blindness. He was, however, surprised to see Spriggum not stepping on him. "Pleasure."

(Spriggum, y u aken so cray-cray why are you so cryptic?)

Shana had suspected Zach was blind. The slight stumbling when he walked and his eyes' lack of focus and unresponsiveness gave it away. She didn't say anything about it, although, she wondered how he was able to get around as well as he did.

"We have food if you are hungry."