More "art" for the bored

Sorry for the long wait, I know you all were getting uneasy about a lack of artistic amaze. *crickets* No? Not even Weirdobob? But here is the sequel to the previous comic:

Wes Returns: Revenge of the Wes

post-390644-0-83476700-1409773335_thumb.

I am running dry! Not literally, heck no! In fact there's worrying water levels all over the landscape. But my ideas are getting fewer, and college does not help with that.

Feel free to post your wishes (or send personal messages) and I'll probably doodle something together (tallbirds are concluded for a month)(don't even try bob, it'd be annoying).

I am gonna try scanning in hand-drawn stuff and enhancing it digitally at some point, but right now there's just too much real-life stress. Please stand by. It's not like you could craft a chair and sit down.

EDIT: Fixed double post.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 3

What if you drew a sideways faceless person on a sideways throne, with a sideways shadow (Other direction of sideways, of course)

floating around and then a Chester holding a chain around the sideways person's neck?

No, that's not me, that's; uh... Somebody Else!

Edited by weirdobob

What if you drew a sideways faceless person on a sideways throne, with a sideways shadow (Other direction of sideways, of course)

floating around and then a Chester holding a chain around the sideways person's neck?

No, that's not me, that's; uh... Somebody Else!

Did you intentionally send the reply form 17 times or was that an "accident"?

It feels like dayz since I uploaded some "art". Maybe because that's the case?

For the case you missed it: Don't Starve Together is being worked on, to bring multiplayer! Woohoo!

However, there is no trailer as of now, and the only visual teasers are a couple of playtests and footage from PAX. That is a problem, and I came up with a solution (originally stated here).

I don't think Klei will actually do that, as it is not meeting their standard of elegance and creativity. As such, I should be fine executing it.

I recommend to scroll down bit by bit and stop to look at the individual segments, rushing over it makes it dry and dusty. Play music while admiring the teasers and counting the secrets.

Here is a link to the original trailer by the way.

post-390644-0-45016700-1410685477_thumb.

Woah, what a wait for another poor sketch. you may be thinking now. I'm not looking at anyone. Well, guess what! You're wrong (just like with that GIF...)

Long ago I promised to upload something terribly hand-drawn, and today is the day. Feast thee eye(s), on this candy for theirs! Including poetry*!

*may just be an uncreative ABABAB format without a regular number of syllables.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frost was over I found.

I was gathering crops

from my farmground,

and drying porkchops;

when he came around,

that mean Deerclops.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

post-390644-0-94840700-1411492065_thumb.

I'm not actually happy with how Woodie turned out. His head could be bigger, the body seems too flat, his moustache breaks the child-ness. Dear Clops on the other hand... is kinda nice to look at, even. Maybe brighter sand would have fit the atmosphere of winters end a bit more. But colouring (base colours) took the longest time, or at least it felt like it was!

In conclusion: still badly unrefined drawings, due to impatience

• Like 3

Good day, lads and genetical men!

If you've been following media somewhat, you know that there were massive demonstrations all over the world to kick of the Ban Ki-moon Summit.

If you aren't suffering of alzheimer's yet, you probably know that there wasn't much in the news after that.

If you can be very critical, you realised that this has been used for "Propaganda" (not the same, dramatic kind as WW2/North Korea, since there aren't any direct lies implicated) to calm down people about the climate alarm bells ringing everywhere.

If you know me, I am just leading you around half the world just to get to the point:

It's every single persons job to counter-act climate change, water privatisation, discrimination, exploitation and all things bad

Because people ignore this common message, I had no other choice than to... doodle:

read it like a Z: from left to right, diagonally to bottom left, then to right again

post-390644-0-77102400-1411803776_thumb.

What the hell am I thinking? Nobody cares this or that way, we're doomed. Our ignorance and arogance will be our downfall. Damn you, economic growth!

• Like 1

It's been about two months since I started this thread now. It feels much older...

This makes it just the weirder that I am going to proscribe art.

Just kidding, I will merely stop uploading doodles, as I hardly have time and joy to make them anyways. That means I can focus the shortly avaible motivation and energy of weekends into modding again! And maybe I'll rupture a million sketches at some point, who knows? But to say goodbye to the non-existant followers...

Crossover: Don't Starve and ThaumCraft Mod :excitement:  ft. Orcams Razor (Miss apparently likes that)

post-390644-0-70202600-1413312524_thumb.