Recently Obsessed Fangirl + Wilson Art

Hello all. :3

I was recently introduced to the game and I got obsessed almost instantly.

So now I'm here.

With some of mah artz. Hopefully more to come if I feel like it. :3

I think Wilson is hawt. And he looks like a cross between the Once-ler and Sweeney Todd and I'm 1000% A-OKAY with that.

don_t_starve_wilson_portrait_by_strawber

• Like 6

Thank you! :D I'm working on a Wendy file right now to see if I can unlock all the characters. My goal with her is to last to day 150 at least hopefully more.

I lasted until day 23 on my first playthrough but I didn't realize Winter was a "thing" so I had no prep and died. Then my second playthrough I lasted long enough to unlock Wickerbottom. :D I killed myself on purpose because I wanted to start over with Wendy.

yay its great to see more fan girls on this fourm

Indeed! :D I love Wilson. I think he's so cute. At least my mental image of him is. XD I'm such a sucker for characters like him. I love Once-ler from The Lorax for the same type of reasons I love Wilson. Tall, lanky, inventory, has a bit of a dark side and apparently a penchant for destroying trees in the name of science or survival haha.

Hello all. :3 I was recently introduced to the game and I got obsessed almost instantly. So now I'm here. With some of mah artz. Hopefully more to come if I feel like it. :3 I think Wilson is hawt. And he looks like a cross between the Once-ler and Sweeney Todd and I'm 1000% A-OKAY with that.

(img)

Welcome aboard :wilson_cool: Looking forward to see more art from you.